Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

Word Wipe

This is my favorite game and for some unknown reason it's the only game that keeps getting tweaked!  Today I go to play and notice that the icons are smaller - how brilliant with an aging community.  I've vented to the Arkadium and of course with no resolve.  Is anyone else irked?  Misery loves company.  Why can't they leave my favorite game alone?!

Contributor

Thank for sharing your confirming that I'm not crazy.

I do not like the icons being smaller, and the way to earn bombs doesn't feel like I am receiving as many as I used to.  Yes, I am addicted to this game, so I can pretty much tell after each level whether I earn a bomb. I usually could have 5-6 by the eighth level, now it's like 3-4 

Contributor

Agreed! Why on earth would they make it SMALLER? Also there's an annoying pop-up on the side now that jumps in randomly when I'm playing. AND when the game is over, I can't see how many lines I had left to go! I was totally addicted to this game. Maybe they did this so I would finally stop playing!

Contributor

I AGREE WITH MARYANN.  I LIKE THE OLDER VERSION OF WORD WIPE.

Contributor

Yes I agree. A "YOUNGSTER TWEAKING BRILLIANTLY" for the "AGING COMMUNITY" because no one that is in the aging community would have changed the format of this game to a smaller font. I will not be STRESSING AND STRAINING MYSELF AND MY EYES WITH GLASSES ON TO PLAY THIS GAME !!! I am goggling where else I can play this game comfortably.

Contributor

Please let me know when you do.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I also posted a complaint today. The new format is sluggish, the "rewards to power up" feature is interfering with the game. I have tried the "clearing cookies" thing before. My comment has disappeared. PLEASE go back to the original format! Once I was banned because I had to "prove" I was not a robot!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP