Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Word Wipe -New Format

I'm disappointed with the new format.  I find it distracting that you have to watch videos to earn your bombs and also you never know how many you have.  I've also watched the videos and then when I tried to use the bomb it was not available.  I loved this game and it really helped me improve my spelling and vocab and now it's so frustrating to have to stop and watch videos.  I've voiced my complaints and I'm hoping that it could be reinstated to its prior format.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elmona and @MaryannH498529 - thank you for posting your feedback. This wasn't an intentional change to Word Wipe, and it should be back to normal now. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Contributor

I agree with you on this.   I love this game also.  If it stays in this new format,  it is doubtful I will continue to play it. 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elmona and @MaryannH498529 - thank you for posting your feedback. This wasn't an intentional change to Word Wipe, and it should be back to normal now. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP