Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

REQUEST ENTITY TOO LARGE

This has been an annoying message I am receiving when trying to access the community forum or trying to reply to a private message.

@AARPJodeeR 

I received your private message about not receiving the 300 reward points for the Denise Austin Belly Fat Blast Workout, however, I got the "Request Entity Too Large" message when trying to reply to your private message.  I hope you are able to view my reply here.  I watched the exercise video on 9/6/20, 9/7/20, and 9/8/20 and no points were rewarded on those days.  The "300" point badge was showing, but at the end of the video, it did not change to the check mark and award the points.  I got to do the workout, but no points! 

There has been numerous site issues since the start of September.  I am getting the Gateway 504 error, Request Entitity Too Large Message, and today I was not able to complete my transaction for the Lowes Gift card daily deal purchase,  despite having the gift cards in the cart.  I got to the final page and inputted my payment information.  When I clicked "submit" payment,  a message appeared to contact AARP Rewards Support.  Customer support said there were other people having the exact same issues with completing the order.

JoLo49

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoLo49   We  had a fix updated last night so you should not be seeing this error anymore - please let us know if you do!

AARPTeri
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks so much, @AARPTeri .   Really appreciate your help in getting this issue fixed.

JoLo49

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoLo49   We are aware of a group of users who may be experiencing this error.  We are working to get this fixed ASAP.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPTeri 

Can you forward this message to AARPJodeeR.  This message is in response to a private message I received from AARPJodeeR about the Belly Fat Blast video that was not awarding points.  I got the "Request Entity Too Large" message when trying to reply through private message and to my original post, so the reason I started this new topic.  AARPJodeeR wanted to know which days I had issue with the video and was going to make the points adjustment on my account.

I am going around in circles trying to navigate the AARP site which has been really annoying and time consuming.  The website errors have been the worse issues by far since the introduction of the new AARP Reward site.  The private messaging has issues where I can't reply to messages because of errors, sometimes can't post or access the community forum because of the RETL message, and the Gateway 504 errors won't allow access to the AARP site.  Seems the more enhancement to the website, the more problems we're experiencing.  Probably best to go back to where it was before where there were less errors.

JoLo49

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP