Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Re: Max points a day for members

Message 1 of 10

@Brightpool 

Lynn, you must change what you do daily for your max points to change each day?  

I get same amount everyday.  Could someone let us know the formula for reaching 7,950 points daily?  ThanksSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 2 of 10

I have hit 7,950 points a few times, including just this Friday. It's tricky, though, and I have no way of knowing when I'm going to get there. Almost always, I hit somewhere between the 7,500 and 7,950 when it gives me the message about reaching my limit.

The only thing that seems to be key, though, is to have at least one exercise that awards 450 points. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything that can help me achieve the maximum points on any given day. I can't even tell you how I did it on Friday.

Because the black banner is still just the black banner and the red numbers, if they show at all, cannot be trusted, I am not certain my numbers are accurate. With that in mind, I submit that these are my daily tokens earned so far this decade, as nearly as I have been able to decipher:

Wed, 1-1: 7,750; Thu, 1-2: 7,800; Fri, 1-3: 7,950; Sat 1-4: 7,800; Sun 1-5: 7,650

Enjoy!

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 10

@ralmon 

Ray, I've never seen it.  For about (4) days after program started I was earning over 8,000 pts a day.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Message 4 of 10

@mi4090 @DebB271523 

I have seen that 5000 point message once before. It's been a while. It was like the system lost the fact that I was logged in briefly.

I wonder if the error I recently mentioned "Sorry, no points this time" was triggered by a similar brain fart of the web code scripting.

Cheers,

Ray

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 10

Hello @DebB271523 

I never see that message of Maxed Out 5,000 points.  You are welcome.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 6 of 10

Thank you for you response.  I thought it maxed out at 5000 yesterday but it was my mistake.  I guess I have an itchy trigger finger about posting.  I appreciate you taking the time to reply.  I'm off to go work on my basic math skills.  Haha

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 7 of 10

Okay, thank you very much!  I didn't count as I went along.  I waited for the page that tells you you maxed out.  It said you have reached your limit of 5000 points so I just assumed...  Sorry and thank you for your quick response.

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 10

Hello @DebB271523 

Deb, the guidelines were posted in the Community before it was split into (4) forums.  The rules stated the max daily for members is 7,950 points, which is impossible to get.  But you can get 7,890 points daily.

If someone knows how to get the max let me know PLEASE.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Highlighted
Community Concierge

Message 9 of 10

.@DebB271523 Your email is registered under your AARP membership and the total points awarded today were 7500, the maximum for a member.

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Max points a day for members

Message 10 of 10

Have you changed the maximum points aloud for members?  I maxed out at 5000 today.  I just wondered if the rules changed or if I'm not registering as a member.  My membership is not up until October 2020.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors