Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ’‰ IN YOUR OPINION: Is The Pandemic Over?

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’‰ IN YOUR OPINION: Is The Pandemic Over?

(5/5/23) We would luv to hear from you! ๐Ÿ‘

0 Kudos
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Honored Social Butterfly

The pandemic is over.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

While covid is still around in different variants, the pandemic is over.

A search in Merriam-Webster 11th Collegiate Dictionary online does not bring up anything for Pandemic but shows the meaning for Pandemonium "a wild uproar :TUMULT".

In the hard cover it shows Pandemic and gives a better definition. "Occurring over a wide geographic area and affecting an exceptional high proportion of the population".

"a pandemic outbreak of a disease". 

View solution in original post

Regular Social Butterfly

This happened to me a month ago; I thought it was age-related. Now, not so sure, so while the "pandemic" is over, the COVID-related issues continue to change:

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
Contributor

It's over, so the media (including AARP) need to stop going on & on about it! Enough already!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

While covid is still around in different variants, the pandemic is over.

A search in Merriam-Webster 11th Collegiate Dictionary online does not bring up anything for Pandemic but shows the meaning for Pandemonium "a wild uproar :TUMULT".

In the hard cover it shows Pandemic and gives a better definition. "Occurring over a wide geographic area and affecting an exceptional high proportion of the population".

"a pandemic outbreak of a disease". 

Covid is still here. I still wear my mask.

Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (5/5/23) I still wear my mask in Walmart and any other "buildings" I share with OTHERS.

NO mask in parking lots, my car or apartment.

My doctor says, once "under control", COVID will be like the flu - a yearly shot.

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

I believe the pandemic is not over. May have slowed down, but still here. I wear my mask everyday. People are still sick, coughing and not taking precautions.

Honored Social Butterfly

The pandemic is over.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP