Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Logging into my AARP Account

Message 1 of 3

Please know I mean no offense.

There may be a problem with the keyboard, based on some of the spelling in the post. I had this issue years ago when my keyboard decided to fail, but chose not to tell me Smiley Wink

That might be something to check out; maybe open a Notepad document and type the old exercise "the quick brown fox" or just the alphabet to ensure each letter pressed is working correctly.

If available, try using touchscreen keyboard?

Best regards,

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Logging into my AARP Account

Message 2 of 3

I never log out so I don't have to sign back in. If I want to view my membership information then I would have to sign in for that.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Logging into my AARP Account

Message 3 of 3

Ekkverytime I try to login to my account a keep getting sent back into the loggin area.  It takes about 20 attempts then finaly it works.  I am using the correct password and email address.  So AARP should fix this problem if others are experiencing it also.  I for one am getting reluctinte to visit this site.  Thanks now I feel beter. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season