Honored Social Butterfly

Screen Shot Images are NOT Showing UP in Post

I can see the screen shot in the edit box but NOT when the post is shown in the thread.

??????????????????????????????

ALL FIXED IT SEEMS - 5:51 pm 10/31/2020

Screenshot_2020-10-31 THANK YOU pictures - Google Search.png

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

How are the screen shots captured?

AARPScreenShot10312020.jpg

I used Windows 10 Home Snip & Sketch for the above screen shot. I saved it to my PC then posted it here.

I did have problems posting the above. My first try said I had HTML problems, to correct it and then post. I saw nothing to change so I cancelled and tried again. My saved post was used and posted the second time without any problems.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Screenshot_2020-10-30 Girl Scout pledge - Google Search(1).png

EDITED:  SEE NOTHING shows up yet I see it as I am typing this edit.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@cat0w 

But your screen shot is not appearing in the post!  I know you saw it and thought it was fine when in your edit or post box - but it does not make it to the finale.

I bet if you try to edit your post, you will see it in the edit box but it is not getting thru to the actual post.

I use Windows10; Firefox - I download the screen shot and post it from my computer - if I might want to use it again, I keep it in MY PICTURES (Community)

At 1st I thought it might be the length of my post but that is not it.  I am gonna try to post just a picture here with nothing else and see what happen.  THIS WILL BE A TEST.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@GailL1 

It is showing on my computer. I use Microsoft Edge as my main browser. I have to click on Read More to see the image.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@cat0w 

See my UPDATED EDIT to my original post in this thread at 10-30-2020 10:44 PM - they fixed it sometimes yesterday.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health