Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Screen Shot Images are NOT Showing UP in Post

Honored Social Butterfly

Screen Shot Images are NOT Showing UP in Post

I can see the screen shot in the edit box but NOT when the post is shown in the thread.

??????????????????????????????

ALL FIXED IT SEEMS - 5:51 pm 10/31/2020

Screenshot_2020-10-31 THANK YOU pictures - Google Search.png

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

How are the screen shots captured?

AARPScreenShot10312020.jpg

I used Windows 10 Home Snip & Sketch for the above screen shot. I saved it to my PC then posted it here.

I did have problems posting the above. My first try said I had HTML problems, to correct it and then post. I saw nothing to change so I cancelled and tried again. My saved post was used and posted the second time without any problems.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Screenshot_2020-10-30 Girl Scout pledge - Google Search(1).png

EDITED:  SEE NOTHING shows up yet I see it as I am typing this edit.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@cat0w 

But your screen shot is not appearing in the post!  I know you saw it and thought it was fine when in your edit or post box - but it does not make it to the finale.

I bet if you try to edit your post, you will see it in the edit box but it is not getting thru to the actual post.

I use Windows10; Firefox - I download the screen shot and post it from my computer - if I might want to use it again, I keep it in MY PICTURES (Community)

At 1st I thought it might be the length of my post but that is not it.  I am gonna try to post just a picture here with nothing else and see what happen.  THIS WILL BE A TEST.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@GailL1 

It is showing on my computer. I use Microsoft Edge as my main browser. I have to click on Read More to see the image.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@cat0w 

See my UPDATED EDIT to my original post in this thread at 10-30-2020 10:44 PM - they fixed it sometimes yesterday.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP