Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Problems with site

Message 1 of 35

I have Windows 10 Home and am using Firefox.  I'll try Edge.  Thank you!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 35

@ladychef77    What browser and operating system are you using?

I have Windows 10 Home using Microsoft Edge and I had no problem.  Look at the image's I provided below. Click on the lock next to the URL address for the game and see what shows. Click on, tap or activate image to enlarge it.

AARPgetgames2019.jpg

AARPgetgames2019B.jpg

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 35

I have not been able to get Sweet Shuffle or Classic Solitaire to load.  When I click on "Play Now," I get the swirling circle and the games don't load. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 35

Sparkel18, the next time you see an image missing like that do a right click in the box where the image is suppose to be and then click on Show Picture. If it does not load, that means it may not have been uploaded.

Posted by,
cat0w
Texas (USA)

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 35

Thanks, here we go!

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 35

@mrsleorgias wrote:

I'm glad it's not just me. I worked in telecommunications, keep abreast of changes & maneuvering thru a site no trouble for me...until I logged into AARP.  Games???? 

Yes. There is an area of the site that has games. Look at the right corner of this page, about an inch under your name besides the red "A". Click on the word "games" and you should be taken to the games area. There are some problems there also. Some of us, who are logged in members, can't seem to get the "Members Only" games to load. If you log out then you can play them. However, I'm a person who likes to see my scores on the Leaderboard and they will only record if you are logged in. A "Catch 22" if ever there was one. Pool is my favorite game and it loads okay for me as do the others aside from the ones designated as "Members Only" .

Frances

Starimage.jpgSparkel18

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 35

I'm glad it's not just me. I worked in telecommunications, keep abreast of changes & maneuvering thru a site no trouble for me...until I logged into AARP.  Games???? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 35

FYI

In the Games area there is a missing graphics for the AARP Rock Your Finances ad. See screen shot below:

Screen shot 2014-06-21 at 10.24.10 AM.png

Frances

Starimage.jpgSparkel18

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 35

This morning when I was on the Online Community Page and clicked on the link for My Community Profile under my name in the upper right corner, I was taken to the following page:

Screen shot 2014-06-21 at 10.15.51 AM.png

Fortunately I have a bookmark that I made in Firefox to my Personal Page and it got me there.

Frances

Starimage.jpgSparkel18

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 35

Unless you're an old friend I don't think you were banned.

And as of today Personal Messaging actually worked I was so impressed maybe things actually get fixed when broken - NOW.

I admit when PM didn't work in iOS, OSX, Win7 and Win8.1 with the update I was a little upset.

But, I've never had trouble logging in on anything just doing anything beyond that can be a problem.

And someday if I'm really lucky I'll be allowed to delete a post if my finger slips on a marvelous touch screen and I post one more blank message.

Kudos
Views