Tell us about yourself:
I love visits to library, gym- water aerobics, being independant, as I approach milestone birthday. I have loved traveling the world. That has been curtailed as of this present time.
Area of knowledge and what I know well:
I am computer literate, and stay connected. I enjoy people, but have learned to be safe as the new normal, for me, is here.
I received a two year Associate Degree, and went on to complete my four year BS degree at age 54, many years ago.
The ACE badge is awarded to Online Community members who have been recognized by peers for their high value contributions.
The Online Community ACE program enables you to be recognized by your peers for consistent, high value contributions to the Community.
Are you ready to become an ACE? Here's how:
- Upload Your Profile Picture
- Fill Out the "Tell us about yourself" Section
- Share Your "Areas of knowledge"
- Receive 25 Kudos (excluding Politics, Current Events forum) during rolling six month period
- Be In Good Standing Without Community Violations For At Least 30 Days
|Date Registered||01-03-2011 11:06 AM|