Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

Problems with site

This morning I was able to get the "Membership Only" games to load and play—usually I cannot but then couldn't get back to the "Community" area of the AARP site. Kept getting this message:

Screen shot 2014-06-11 at 6.35.56 AM.png

I tried deleting the history for the day and this did not correct the problem but when I cleared all history I was able to use my bookmark to my personal page and then log in.

Second problem:

I went to the private message area to read a message from a friend and when I tried to respond, got the following:

Screen shot 2014-06-11 at 6.35.56 AM.png

I finally sent her the message via private email.

Frances

Starimage.jpgSparkel18

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sparkel18,

Thank you providing the additional information.  I'm sharing your feedback and all others too.  We hope to have the issue resolved soon.

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

What happened to my InBox? I searched everywhere and cannot find my email inbox?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Reply to: CriticalThinking

Is this what you are asking about? See image below. I did not see a reply to your question.

AARPMail.jpg

Posted by,
cat0w
Texas (USA)

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The site isn't working with Firefox or Internet Explorer.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hasn't been working with Google either.  Just got back on...clearing cache/cookies didn't work and running two security programs was no help, either.  ~  Mimi

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

The site isn't working with Firefox or Internet Explorer.

“The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
War With Honour, 1940 ~ A.A. Milne
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Once I cleared all history and logged back in, it works okay with my Firefox (Macintosh). But I still can't reply to a private message.

Frances

Starimage.jpgSparkel18

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP