From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Problems with site

Message 31 of 35

What happened to my InBox? I searched everywhere and cannot find my email inbox?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Problems with site

Message 32 of 35

Sparkel18,

Thank you for reporting the redirecting issue.  It's being addressed as I type <<big smiles>>.  We have also found that clearning all history has worked too.

The issue you're having with sending a message is happening because the person you're attempting to send the message to must have this feature turned off. 

Sandy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 35

Once I cleared all history and logged back in, it works okay with my Firefox (Macintosh). But I still can't reply to a private message.

Frances

Starimage.jpgSparkel18

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 35

The site isn't working with Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Problems with site

Message 35 of 35

This morning I was able to get the "Membership Only" games to load and play—usually I cannot but then couldn't get back to the "Community" area of the AARP site. Kept getting this message:

Screen shot 2014-06-11 at 6.35.56 AM.png

I tried deleting the history for the day and this did not correct the problem but when I cleared all history I was able to use my bookmark to my personal page and then log in.

Second problem:

I went to the private message area to read a message from a friend and when I tried to respond, got the following:

Screen shot 2014-06-11 at 6.35.56 AM.png

I finally sent her the message via private email.

Frances

Starimage.jpgSparkel18

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season