Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

KUDOING EVERY POST BY EVERYONE

I noticed recently that I had at least one kudo on every comment that I had posted to these discussion boards regardless of the thread in which it was posted.

Then I discovered that each of these kudos came from exactly the same person.

Looking further in each of the threads in which I participated, I noticed the same person kudoed every person's comments in each of those threads.

I guess I am asking a Moderator here. Are there limits to kudos given or could I technically give one to every poster in every thread on every discussion board?

Kudos
Views
Replies
Bronze Conversationalist

I'm trying to resist! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Lol @Tempest332 😂🤣 Nicole 🙃 UPDATE: Just saw your "kudo" @DirkB349973 , thank you!!! 🥳💃

➡️@Tempest332 wrote:

I'm trying to resist! ⬅️

Gold Conversationalist

Hi  Nicole @Anonymous

Denise & I say

KUDOS to those who are generous with their kudos!

KUDOS to those who are generous with their kudos!KUDOS to those who are generous with their kudos!

Hahaaaaaa😁😃😸🙃

Take care ☮️ ~Allen 🌈 PEACE!

Honored Social Butterfly

KUDOs have a purpose and by not measuring the post in the correct manner, it just become junk.

AARP - Help - How To - What Are Kudos and why give them.

I have seen some stuff kudoed when the information given is complete bonkers or really wrong.  Course this is under those post where giving correct info is imperative - if just chatting for conversation or general info - there is a different measure for one’s clicking of the KUDOs button.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP