- AARP Online Community
- Games Talk
- Games Tips
- Leave a Game Tip
- Ask for a Game Tip
- AARP Rewards
- AARP Rewards Connect
- Earn Activities
- AARP Rewards Tips
- Ask for a Rewards Tip
- Leave a Rewards Tip
- Grief & Loss
- Caregiving Tips
- Ask for a Caregiving Tip
- Leave a Caregiving Tip
- AARP Help
- Benefits & Discounts
- General Help
- Entertainment Forums
- Rock N' Roll
- Let's Play Bingo!
- Leisure & Lifestyle
- Entertainment Archive
- Health Forums
- Brain Health
- Conditions & Treatments
- Healthy Living
- Medicare & Insurance
- Health Tips
- Ask for a Health Tip
- Leave a Health Tip
- Home & Family Forums
- Friends & Family
- Introduce Yourself
- Late Life Divorce
- Our Front Porch
- Home & Family Archive
- Money Forums
- Budget & Savings
- Scams & Fraud
- Retirement Forum
- Social Security
- Retirement Archive
- Technology Forums
- Computer Questions & Tips
- About Our Community
- Travel Forums
- Work & Jobs
- Work & Jobs
AARP Rewards Travel Contest 2022 - 5/9-5/27/22
Welcome to the AARP Rewards Travel Contest 2022. This contest will run from Monday, May 9, 2022 until Friday, May 27, 2022.
Where is the first place you plan to travel now that Covid restrictions are lessening and why? How are you using AARP Rewards to save money on your trip?
Tell us what you are planning to do with travel opening up more after the pandemic! Answer these two questions for a chance to win one of five (5) $100 AARP Rewards Travel gifts. All participants will receive 50 AARP Reward Points for posting their response.
To enter, reply to this post with your travel plans and how you use AARP Rewards to save.
Sharing your travel plans enters you for a chance to win one of five $100 AARP Rewards travel related cards along with 50 AARP Rewards Points just for posting! A panel of judges appointed by AARP will select the top posts.
Rules for the contest are posted here - https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards-Connect/AARP-Rewards-Online-Community-Travel-Contest-202...
- AARP Rewards
- Alaska. Use rewards points for gift cards and lodging.
- and don't want to repeat it.
- and have not seen them in years. My sister is old
- and sick. I already lost one without seeing her for the last time
- but I do hope to earn some. Happy Traveling Everyone! Blessings!
- Going to Gatlinburg to meet up with my grandson and his mom and dad. Will use some points on gift cards discount.
- Hey There! I'm traveling to Chicago for my birthday! I'm going with myself only and meeting up with a girlfriend to stroll down magnificent mile and cruise Lake Michigan! Unfortunately
- I am planning to go to Turkey to see a lot of the sites.
- I do not have enough rewards points
- I plan to travel to Arizona to visit my brother and use AARP discounts for hotel stays.
- I would love to go visit family in TX
- I would love to visit my family in Montreal Canada
- i would take my child and my elderly disabled mother to Hawaii. never been there and it is on our bucket list!
- movies and museums! Can't wait!
- My husband and I along with 16 other family and friends will be going to Aruba. While there we will be celebrate my birthday. We are all just looking to get together after being apart for so long and laugh and make new memories. Can't wait!!
- We are going to to Las Vegas because we have never been there. And we will be using AARP Rewards to find discounts on hotels etc. for the best deals.
- We are planning to go to Belize and get to do some snorkeling. We will use ourAARP rewards to find a great hotel.
- We are taking our first family vacation this June! We are all very excited. We rented a beautiful Victorian house at the beach. Everything is within walking distance. I have already found some aarp coupons for ice cream
- we haven't seen them in person since 2020. I plan on using my AARP Rewards Points to splurge while we are there.
- We plan to take our youngest grandchild on his first ever cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy! A lot of his friends have taken this cruise and he is so excited about this trip. Can't wait to see his eyes when we arrive at the port.
- We're planning a trip to Scotland to visit our daughter. I plan to use rewards to save on lodging.
- We're taking our trailer across the western states to Iowa to see family and then to some national parks. We use rewards for gas discounts.
My children and I are traveling to Pennsylvania to stay in an AirBnb Cottage, which is located next to a large creek. I purchased a kayak for my son as a Christmas present and he's eager to get out on the water. He's also an avid fisherman, so the location suits us perfectly. AARP has discounted AirBnb gift cards available, which allows us to spend more vacation time together. In addition, we're looking into the possibility of renting a car utilizing AARP's resources. I plan on using rewards points for vacation activities, and AARP makes it possible to redeem points quickly and easily, once we've made definitive plans. I'll definitely be watching for AARP member discount/double points days at Exxon, as I linked my accounts long ago to take advantage of this valuable perk. Overall, the discounts and resources available to me, as an AARP member, allow me to spend less money and more time doing the things I love most with my family, and we can't wait to get back on the road this summer!
Q: Where is the first place you plan to travel now that Covid restrictions are lessening and why? A: Door County (Washington Island) Wisconsin. Why? It is within driving distance and is a beautiful, quiet setting to relax and unwind.
Q: How are you using AARP Rewards to save money on your trip? A: Using AARP Barclays MasterCard for points. Entering an AARP Rewards sweepstakes and cross our fingers to win.
Hi Teri! My family and I will be taking some road trips to CT, MA, Buffalo, PA & MD to visit family, friends and to make new memories. We will be using AARP travel tips and I will definitely be showing off my AARP card proudly for discounts Can't wait!!
I would love to rent an RV and follow our honeymoon route. Married almost 50 years. We visited Vermont, and Nova Scotia. Did a circle route - absolutely a photographer delight. We also took the car ferry from Portsmouth Me to Nova Scotia. Breathtaking.
My husband and I have been married 10 years and members of AARP all this time. We have had very little vacation time in our marriage, except several road trips to spend with family, a lot of times just when someone dies or marries. My husband has never been on a real vacation since childhood.. I would like to have a real vacation for our anniversary to Savannah, Georgia to sightsee the architecture and history and perhaps to to Savannah Beach.
I am planning two drives. First to Hickory North Carolina. Will stop at some sight seeing places along the way. St, Petersburg fl., Savanah Georgia, Greenville South Carolina. Back to Charleston SC. Home.. The second drive later is to visit my sister in law in Canada. Then visit friends in Fort Wayne IN
I plan on visiting my mother on the west coast. She broke her arm earlier this year and I was there to take care of her. I will go back now in the summer and spend more time with her now that she can enjoy things more and we can go on a hike in the mountains. I will use my AARP rewards to save money on dining and bring along a couple gift cards I have redeemed through AARP rewards.
We want to go to Terlingua down in Texas and Big Bend to see and visit the ghost town there. Bill Ivey and family have recreated over thirty years. A great place to visit and just relax with all the beautiful scenery god has provided for us. Cannot wait to go there.
Heading for the State Parks of Michigan for some beach time, family time, and lovin up the Grands!
Along the way we'll grab some chow from some of the AARP rewards instant winners we have accumulated, or purchased from the daily special. As we pull a camper we have our own bed & breakfast on wheels!
AARP Online Community
- AARP Rewards
- AARP Help
- Home & Family
- Work & Jobs
Part puzzle, part blast from the past! Have fun with this weekly crossword chock full of retro clues from the 70s, 80s, 90s and early 2000s by crossword legend Stanley Newman, exclusively for AARP Members. Play now!
Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync now.
From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.