Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

A perk for driving Call-a-Ride and Via

Unlike the regular buses, Call-a-Ride which is a paratransit system operates cutaway vans. And the way those things are designed, they want you to only use the interior lights for boarding and discharging on Call-a-Ride and on Via which uses minivans.  On a regular bus, you have to drive those with the interior lights on and that paints a glare on the windshield.  On the Call-a-Ride vehicles and Via, after the last passenger is seated and strapped in, you turn your interior lights off and the glare is gone!  Many of the new minivans allows you to pair your phone to the van's stereo system.  And you can have your van play classical and Big Band music.  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) @PatrickR720159 , never heard of them. Is this something in your area? I use to live in St. Louis as a teen and seem to remember you being from that area. Do they have a website with job listings?

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

They do.  I have posted the link several times on other posts.  I live in Kirkwood.  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP