Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 641 of 675

I never said that I didn't think it wasn't a big deal. You have no idea who I am. All I have is my Social Security and worked 48 years in NYC for this benefit. You think I'm better off than you? Well guess again, I need to pay bills too. Quit being "snippy" to me. You are just as much deserving of this stimulus as I am. I worked hard for 48 years to get my social security. Try averaging out over the 12 months what you made and go to unemployment. Not unless you were making money off the books. Nasty person you are.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 642 of 675
I never said that I didn't think it wasn't a big deal. You have no idea who I am. All I have is my Social Security and worked 48 years in NYC for this benefit. You think I'm better off than you? Well guess again, I need to pay bills too. Quit being "snippy" to me. You are just as much deserving of this stimulus as I am. I worked hard for 48 years to get my social security. Try averaging out over the 12 months what you made and go to unemployment. Not unless you were making money off the books. Nasty person you are.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 643 of 675

I'm not sure what link you're talking about but as I previously posted the link that was posted on here took me to an article that only dealt with SSI and SSA with dependents. It did not speak to SSA without dependents.

You may not think it's a big deal not to get a check but some of us are low income and were working to supplement our incomes. I boarded dogs which is now not happening because people are not taking vacations. I should qualify for unemployment under the self employment clause but there is no way to fill out that form to qualilfy since my income was seasonal and should be based on a 12 month average. I get the feeling maybe some people are feeling snippy about those of us who are concerned that we haven't gotten promised checks. Just wanted to clarify that some of us may need those checks to pay bills, etc.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 644 of 675

Magda... Thank you, well said. 😉

I have posted a link several times in regards to this but I guess some don't want to click and read...

Have a blessed day everyone.

Smiles...

It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for part of me went with you the day God took you home!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 645 of 675

Soon is the excuse norm others use to make you think you are getting it soon into your DD account. Soon was last week making you think no later then this week. Soon yesterday which was the same soon as on Monday now leads you to believe it again is a ruse and like so you can get out of telling millions they are not really getting it soon. The only ones I know that have gotten DD on SS, SDI or others had filed this year early and gotent their stiumuls a week ago. The 8 or so I know that are just wating for soon and all with DD have not received a thing like what was promised. What is really meant is some day you will receive it. Maybe you will have to jump through hoops to get when its just a DD that SS deposits into your bank each month. All someone needed to do was ad $1200 to those accounts and received it sometime way before soon would be. The commisionor lies and makes it sound like its already in your account or at least soon. Soon is what every news media and other sites that think they know the process and say you all soon should get this into your DD account. Well soon which was last week, now this week and short order to be the next weeks then what will the excuse be? 3 weeks to gather up SS DD accounts and deliver the stiumuls rather then making soon excuses. They will be seind out checks any day but the DD are still in limbo because? The only real reason is someone is not doing what they say they promised to those with DD. I am thinking now that the DD will turn up being a check soon sometime in the future. Makes no sense to make out 70 million checks that can be lost, stolen instead of a DD one push of a button to your bank account. Face it people lie and really dont care when you receive it. You get it when you get it and soon. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 646 of 675

Has anyone on Social Security ( or disability ) who did not file a tax return in 2018 or 2019 received their stimulus payment yet or am I the only one in the country who has not? In terms of "when" I've read the term "soon". But what does "soon" mean?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 647 of 675

My God slow down, we will receive (we is SS recipients) the stimulus check regardless that  you file taxes or not. The only reason you won't qualify will be if you have big pockets over $75,000 .

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 648 of 675

Yes, that;s the site and we did file tax returns for both 2018 and 2019.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 649 of 675

I never said it was a scam. I just stated that SS, SDI, VA, RR and others can not use the site whatsoever unless they filed taxes. Which means you can not find out with your SS number, address and zip code what your status is even though we all have DD accounts at banks. Your not even supposed to use the site unless you filing a tax form. People on SS, SDI, VA and others millions do not need to file taxes unless working and making lots more money. So in millions of cases there has been no DD into accounts that stated would be. Now some are saying next month when before they were saying this week and now its soon when it was soon before. Thats the point. No one knows and only speculating as to when this is going to happen. If check are going out the end of this week then whats the point of having DD and not geting it before the checks get to people. It makes zero sense. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 650 of 675

The Get My Payment site does not cater to SS, SDI, VA, RR and others that did not file taxes. I have been there dozens of times. It even tells you below and other various places. If you use SSA, SDI, VA, RR and others there is zero information for you. Another place even states it is not for these organizations unless you file. My bank information SS already has DD for some years. I was just trying to get the status as others and are given none. The site has been up for 2 weeks. It is useless site for 60+ million people who want to find the status. It was even stated I quote "This site is updated daily" Which again is a lie. It was updated on 17 apr and not again until 21st Apr. So no new info was even processed. The soon which the media have given along with YT and other sites has been used for the past 10 days. Soon will be next week then it again should be done soon. We all have DD and there is zero reason why this has not been transfered to millions yet. Wrong inforation is worse then no information. You can only use the site if you filed taxes or filing late and changing dependents. All others can not even use the site and this is why when the media states go to Get your payment site and get info is not correct for millions. All the info given by others are just hearsay and speculation. They just could have said in the first place you get it when you get it because when they said you were gettting it ...YOU ARE NOT GETTING IT. Yeah I  know, Soon we will get it. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit