You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Not Receiving R4G emails or Webletter

Message 1 of 16

@andrewtoo  Yay! So glad things are working and that you are now racking up those promo points! 

Have fun!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

@Epster

I received my first R4G email this morning, it is the first time I recall getting an email from "rewardsforgood@email.rewards.aarp.org"

The Subject Line was: "Use Your Points to Start Planning Holiday Travel" and the promo code was plan4holidays.

Thank you so much Epster for your help and suggestions,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

Best wishes, @andrewtoo (and anyone else still having issues with the promo code containing emails).

Today's Rewards for Good email promo code is usetoolsearnpts.

Happy earning!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

@Epster ,

I have been out of town for a few days and unable to check the community postings. 

It was a little strange that my posting disappeared for a while; I thought noticed that too.  But, it came back! So, no big problem.

Thank you so much for your reply and the promo code.  I haven't started getting the bi-weekly emails yet so I appreciate the promo code.  But, I expect I will be getting them soon.

I will be sure to post again when I start to receive the R4G emails.

I hope it won't take a lot of time to look through your newsletters to find any that give points other than the weekly Webletter (which has always given me a promo code).

Thanks again,

AndrewToo

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

So pleased to received webletter today!!!   Thanks so much @AARPTeri!  For anyone who didn't receive it, here's this week's code:   wl18septreward

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

Hi @andrewtoo  I tried to respond to this yesterday, however the link in the email notification of your post took me to a page that stated the post was not available ... and when I found the post organically, I was not able to get a response to post, and by that time I lacked time to investigate.

Anyway.

So, hey, hi. Smiley Happy

Here's the latest promo code: points4savings 

In addition to the R4G emails, there are newsletters sent from AARP and subscribable* to on the R4G earn page featuring publications. I cannot at this point tell you which exact ones offer these points, and which ones do not. I'll try to get that info straight, at which time I'll post it.

Happy earning to you!

*(new word, just go with it Smiley Happy)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

Well, I found some instructions for "signing-up" for the bi-weekly emails in the topic "RE: What's up with the no emails with Rewards for Good promo codes?" posted just a couple of days ago by @Epster  --  I followed her instructions.  An excerpt of the posting that explains how to sign up for the R4G emails follows:

"...Sorry, I have been busy elsewhere. You can get the AARP & R4G promo codes yourself by following these steps (or by calling the customer service people: they can probably walk you through the process).

The codes are at the bottom of the emails, and each email is linked to your account, so you can click on the code box and be taken to your account in order to enter the promo code. You have to subscribe to the Rewards for Good emails separately than from the AARP emails that give Rewards for Good points. To subscribe to the R4G emails click on "Rewards for Good" in the red bar at the top of your screen, then click on "Redeem My Points" in the middle of the screen, then click on "My Rewards" in the red bar; then in the middle of the page, next to the red box with your name and address in it, you'll see "Email preferences". Click on "Email preferences". Click on both options and click 'save'. Ta da...."

I have followed those instructions and it was, of course, easy because it was so well explained...Thanks Epster!

I still wonder if there are any newsletters other than the Webletter that gives a Promo Code for R4G points.  I have already gotten points for signing up for the newsletters but I thought there would be more promo codes than one a week from all of those newsletters.

Thanks!

AndrewToo

My first post:

@AARPTeri 

I hope a question about the "bi-weekly R4G emails" is appropriate to ask here.  I do not recall getting a bi-weekly R4G email.  How do I sign up for this recurring Email?

I am receiving the Webletter each week and the Daily every day along with several emails about "Offers" to members.

Also, if anyone knows of a list of newsletters that shows the newsletters that give a R4G promo code for points, then, please post a link or tell me how I may search for this information. 

Right now, the only newsletter that gives me a promo code for R4G points is the Webletter.

Thanks so much!

Signature
AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

@AARPTeri 

I hope a question about the "bi-weekly R4G emails" is appropriate to ask here.  I do not recall getting a bi-weekly R4G email.  How do I sign up for this recurring Email?

I am recieving the Webletter each week and the Daily every day along with several emails about "Offers" to members.

Also, if anyone knows of a list of newsletters that shows the newsletters that give a R4G promo code for points, then, please post a link or tell me how I may search for this informaiton. 

Right now, the only newsletter that gives me a promo code for R4G points is the Webletter.

Thanks so much!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

@AARPTeri  Thanks so much!   I received AARP Livable newsletter today so am hopeful I'll get the webletter later this week.  I really appreciate your time and attention to solving this problem.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@HokiePoq  You should begin receiving the webletter this week, please let me know if you do not.

We have resolved the issue.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views