AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Missing Banners for Calculators: Determine ur Body Mass Index & Are You Saving Enough for Re

Message 11 of 23

@mi4090 

Hey Marylin 

Teri posted on her own locked topic about be no Weekly News Quiz cause they would be gone to work conference as I understood they'll return Monday 

Also I just checked about your other locked post about Retirement Calculator I would assume they locked the smaller one because you had several topics you started about Calculators which contains 2 topics you started about Retirement Calculator they choose to close the smaller less active one left open the one with many replies which I myself understand why they do this.... just as Teri locked her own topic when she just wants to make us aware of things 

Also as I've believed doesn't matter who starts a topic they try to keep us all on same threads because it would be a nightmare if each person started topics it would overwhelm me trying to post on many of same topic 

Hope Calculators work for you soon I did mine in wee hours of morning 

Enjoy your weekend 

Ginger : )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Missing Banners for Calculators: Determine ur Body Mass Index & Are You Saving Enough for Re

Message 12 of 23

@gm5271@ab1695@andrewtoo 

Hello Fellow Warriors,

I have banners now for the"BMI" Calculators (English & Spanish). 

I still DO NOT have a Banner for the " Are you Saving Enough for Retirement" CalculatorSmiley Sad.  Not sure why my Post about the retirement calculator was locked and no contact for R4G administration.

I'm glad the tickets I submitted helped someoneSmiley Happy

Ginger, this is the reason I called Customer Service because of the 600 points I was missing.

Maybe mine will be fixed soonSmiley Frustrated

Have a Blessed Day

Smiley HappyMarylin

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

@mi4090 

Thanks Marylin 

Your call to Customer Service getting ticket put in for issues quiet possibly brought awareness of issue and they fixed them Yippee 

Glad we didn't lose them 

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

@ab1695 

Thanks again I'd forgotten these were big points earners 

300 for Retirement Calculator in English & Spanish 

150 for BMI English & Spanish 

By the way it took bit of work & trying But I got the points for Spanish version of Retirement Calculator 

Thanks! 

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

@ab1695 

Glad the calculators worked for youSmiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

@ab1695 

Thanks so much for posting this update

Also Thanks to those that made the points possible again

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

So, it's the 11th hour, but I was able to earn points from the English- and Spanish-language BMI calculators as well as the English-language Retirement calculator (the Spanish language version of this hasn't worked for months and still is not working).

So thanks to whoever put in the time to get these fixed.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

@mi4090 

Thanks for the info

Glad you got the points

Hopefully they'll fix soon and not remove them

Many of the Spanish Calculators don't have badge

I'm not cool with calling CS they can be a pain to deal with... so I'll just be without those few points

Enjoy your weekend 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

Spoke w/R4G Supvr. and he issued me the points for Calculators and ticket was submitted for IT to investigate.

Have a Blessed Day,

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

Hey @gm5271 

I got credit for Body mass last month, but I completed the tool on the 1st of the month.  So, obviously, I could have had problems if I completed it later.

Thanks for your input!

Transaction History
AndrewToo
Kudos
Views