Take 25 percent off the cost of the award-winning AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code ‘BHM’ for savings.

Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cannot get on Redeem Rewards page today

Message 1 of 17

@chas0501 

Charlie yes indeed when a good thing happening be great to connect & indeed we all brought attention to the issue 

Wish you luck with getting a Daily Deal i've gotten a few and they were nice and good deals 

Even won 2 Sweepstakes gift cards $10 & $15 ....but getting anything is a blessing 

Tomorrow is a magazine so hopefully it'll be something great for you day after

: ) Ginger 

May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door : )
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@gm5271, Ginger, yes, it was up just b4 the DD (although I did not try for it).  It was great meeting you and all the others!  I'm sure our team effort helped to expedite the restoration.  Hope we will have a chance to talk again (when it's not because of a problem)......But jeez---let me win a daily deal gift card every now and then, lol!  Charlie

choochoochas
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@VoyagerVicki YIPPIE YIPPIE THANKS! a bunch glad to find site working again appreciate your help and commitment to our community You rock 🤩

@chas0501 @mm7131903 @andrewtoo @sm19422486 

Yippie yippie hope was up b4 Daily Deal?¿ see its changed to tomorrow's deal 

Nice & grateful for new contacts met in this thread(Charles, MM & thanks to SM who brought attention to the issue) & always grateful for Andrew faithful & on time helpful poster ... hope to meet  up with all again

Have a beautiful weekend ! 

🙃😍Ginger  :; ) 

May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door : )
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

Yes, the Catalog is back up now. You're all up on it--beating me to the announcement. Again, sorry for the downtime inconvenience.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

OK---It looks like we're back!!  Thank  you Vicki and the tech team for your prompt repair!!!

choochoochas
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Cannot get on Rewards page today

Message 6 of 17

Hey @gm5271 

Ginger, thanks for sharing the image you posted!  I really don't like how it looks, so, because you posted that image, I am not going to try to sign in until I hear the coast is clear from @VoyagerVicki or at least a few of you guys. 

Maybe I have seen that sign-in flash on the screen after refreshing the Rewards page (but it would just immediately disappear, followed by a rotating red circle of dots, and then the Rewards page would come up.)  I don't recall ever actually having to fill in that sign-in screen to get my Rewards page to refresh.  However, as I mentioned, it looks too strange and may have nothing to do with the screen I thought that I have seen before at all.  I have my password saved for AARP on my laptop and I would hate to give it to a hacker by signing into a hijacked sign-in screen.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

@VoyagerVicki 

Whooowho Vicki while I was typing a reply you posted

Hate site down Smiley Sad hope nothing major but its good to hear from you to confirm working on  hopefully be done b4 Daily Deal time.  

Appreciate your response and help have a beautiful day! 

Ginger : ) 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

@chas0501 

Hi Charlie nice to meet you 

Yes I'm Ginger I'm in NC so don't think locations are causing issue

A few times and just moments ago checked the page saw the wallet Daily Deal but only brief second back to jumping around

Haven't heard from any Admins maybe soon they'll respond and give us a heads up about what going on. . I'm grateful didn't desire the daily deal offered today but feel certain it'll cause some upset if folks can't try and get it... as times in past when page got stuck and such couldn't get deals not good for morale of our community. Hope it is fixed before 3 couple hours to go. 

It concerns me the weird sign in page mine didn't autofill anything but either way its an unseen/unknown page. May be possible they are doing some type update reckon only time will tell. 

We're having a heat wave here today been warm week hope to get outside later & enjoy 

Hope your area has warmed up and not as cold as been 

Been very extreme cold/winter season.... looking forward to Spring   : ) 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

Yes, the Rewards for Good Catalog site (rewards.aarp.org) is down. Our tech department is looking into it. I will post a notice here as soon as it is back up. We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

Having the same problem...

Kudos
Views