Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

no email sent for instant win

@AARPTeri  this morning I won and instant win for Applbee's gift card, but have not yet gotten the email for the win.  Can you check out what went wrong and get the email sent.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@je1020 It can take up to 72 hours to receive the email, have you received it yet?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

No I have not received it yet, is it possible to have it resent.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@je1020  Let me get this escalated for you. In order to complete the escalation, I will need the following details: Have you had a chance to check your spam folder for the email? 

We suggest that you add our redemption emails to your address book to ensure your internet provider is not blocking or sending the email to a spam folder:

no-reply@aarprewards.aarp.org
customercare@helloworldfulfillment.com

Have you added those email addresses to your address book to ensure the emails are not being blocked? 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

The email is not in my spam folder.  I have now added the redemption emails to my contacts, hope it helps in the future.  I have gotten emails prior to this for redemptions without any problems.  Thank you for any help you can give.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@je1020 Got it. I was able to escalate this for you. You should hear back from our escalations team via email within 5 business days. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP