Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

The Longhorn Points-Only offer

I noticed the Longhorn egift card points-only offer this morning and decided to get it.
When I first opened it, I got a screen that showed $20 at the top, but for Instant Win and 50 points at $5 value, as shown in the picture.
I closed that window and retried. The second time, the offer loaded correctly - I think - and I clicked to get it. I'll check my e-mail, next, to see if it actually sent the egift card to me.

Wonky!

Stay well and enjoy!

Wrong offer shown for Longhorn egift card, 073020.JPG

Social Butterfly

@Brightpool 

The Longhorn Points-only offer gave me the same screen yesterday also.  I'm glad that I didn't automatically hit the redeem button.  I closed the screen for the 50 point $5 Longhorn offer and clicked on the $20 Longhorn offer again.  I was able to purchase the $20 offer without issue afterward.

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

The same thing happened on choosing the Ulta gift card, however, I refreshed the page and got the corrected download. I was able to redeem the correct number of points for the e-card.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP