Bronze Conversationalist

The Longhorn Points-Only offer

I noticed the Longhorn egift card points-only offer this morning and decided to get it.
When I first opened it, I got a screen that showed $20 at the top, but for Instant Win and 50 points at $5 value, as shown in the picture.
I closed that window and retried. The second time, the offer loaded correctly - I think - and I clicked to get it. I'll check my e-mail, next, to see if it actually sent the egift card to me.

Wonky!

Stay well and enjoy!

Wrong offer shown for Longhorn egift card, 073020.JPG

Silver Conversationalist

@Brightpool 

The Longhorn Points-only offer gave me the same screen yesterday also.  I'm glad that I didn't automatically hit the redeem button.  I closed the screen for the 50 point $5 Longhorn offer and clicked on the $20 Longhorn offer again.  I was able to purchase the $20 offer without issue afterward.

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

The same thing happened on choosing the Ulta gift card, however, I refreshed the page and got the corrected download. I was able to redeem the correct number of points for the e-card.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png