Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Still haven't received Carnival gift card

Periodic Contributor

Still haven't received Carnival gift card

I ordered a 500 Carnival E gift card on the 25th. I still haven't received it. I tried doing the chat function and someone was trying to help me. Tried resending them with no luck also never received a confirmation email and the chat was cut off. Today I can't get the chat to load and I have been on hold and getting nowhere. Money was taken out of my account right away,

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I purchased carnival gift cards for an upcoming cruise for my birthday as well as my mothers they never got delivered to my email address it’s been 5 days an I just keep getting bounced around had I known the customer service with this company was like this I would have never signed up honestly 5 days over $1000 just floating around in thin air is ridiculous 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ChikaW344979 I'm so sorry for this issue. I see we created an escalation for you on Feb 22 and you can expect to hear back from our designated team within 5 business days. 

0 Kudos

Well I purchased one today-  I’ve gotten 15 emails from AARP but not my gift card, but the money sure came out of my account quickly 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LeslieD202033 Gift cards can take up to 24 hours to be delivered to your inbox when purchased during normal business hours. Please reach out if you need assistance with your card: You can chat with us online using the CHAT icon on the right or call us at 1-866-451-6305, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi, can you please help me as well? I purchased three $500 Carnival gift cards. I reached out to chat and was told it would be resent. Still haven't received and money was withdrawn from my account. Thank you.

0 Kudos

i'm trying for 3 days to even buy a gift card can you tell me the process you haveto do to get these gift cards? thanks.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@lf61188530 You can head over to the Redeem page on the AARP Rewards site to find the complete list of available items: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/ Are you getting an error message when you try to purchase a gift card?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LeoCMBell Sure thing! Your case was sent to our escalations team on 4/13 and you can expect a resolution within 3 business days.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

can you please help me? I bought a Carnival gift card for 450.00 and i get error message. The amount was taken from my account. I have called and chat but no one helps me. The name and address is the same. 

Regular Contributor

Did you ever hear back from them or receive your gift cards ? This is my current situation with them now and I am getting no where. I hope you did it would give me some hope! 

0 Kudos

We had the same problem in fall 2022. Just called AARP and they will resend it. IF you do not receive gift card within 48 hrs call again.  This worked for us. 

0 Kudos

Where exactly do I go to find these Carnival Cards?

0 Kudos

Cómo se optíene esta targeta de carnaval 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

¡Hola @ArturoT451427, estamos para ayudarte! Por medio de AARP Rewards puedes comprar tarjetas de regalo de Carnival, puedes encontrar el catálogo en nuestra página https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Before you pay for gift cards, please look at other threads relating to people not getting their cards. You have been warned!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JanU45358 All of the current redemption options, including Carnival gift cards, can be found on our site here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default Enjoy!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Pamsbaker12 Thanks for reaching out, Pam. I see we escalated this for you yesterday 1/30. You can expect to hear back from our Rewards escalations team within 3-5 days. We're always here to help!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I purchased a carnival gift card over 48 hours ago and still haven’t received it.  What do I need to do?  It’s kind of crazy how many people have this issue.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CynthiaR903228 Our escalations team is working on your case, you can expect a resolution within 3 days. Let me know if there's anything I can do! 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I still haven't heard anything and would just like my money back. I will dispute the charge with my bank if not.

Community Concierge

@Pamsbaker12 Hi Pam, I'm so sorry that you have not heard anything yet. I flagged this to my next level of support for assistance. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for a response from our team. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am gphaving the same issue since 2/19/23 if not solved by tomorrow I want a refund this is terrible 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I tried ordering today and yesterday and keep getting payment issues, but I know the card works on other websites…

perhaps it’s time to start taking business to a place that works

Community Concierge

@623364 Are you receiving an error message at checkout on the Rewards site? Please provide me with some more information and I can look into it!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yeah, thanks for offering to look at it. I keep getting this error: “There was a problem with your payment. Please try again or contact AARP Rewards Support at 1-866-451-6305.” 

I’ve tried every combination possible at this point (different devices, different browsers, cleared cookies, reloading the cart, etc) and tried calling into the number, which didn’t help at all… it seems related to this issue that keeps popping up intermittently, but I’m on the cruise and need the gift cards right now as opposed to waiting…

I don’t blame you since it’s not your fault, more the company, but this entire process is a little frustrating I won’t lie. Thanks again, though

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Honestly, you are lucky that your payment didn't go through! I paid for $2500 worth of gift cards on 1/25 and I STILL don't have them. My final payment is due today and AARP has my money!!!

Community Concierge

@623364 No problem! I see this was escalated to our designated team for further assistance when you called in. Please allow up to 3-5 business days to hear back from our team. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP