Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Redeemed: 12/5/2022 1 $5 The Popcorn Factory Gift Card Redemption -15000

Regular Contributor

Redeemed: 12/5/2022 1 $5 The Popcorn Factory Gift Card Redemption -15000

I redeemed this this morning and it is in my transaction history, but never received an email with the redemption rewards link. There was a lot of errors on the webpage this morning, so I checked to make sure the transaction went through and it did. Can the AARP Rewards email be resent, I have never had this issue before, and I did check my SPAM in the odd event it went there, but have not seen it anywhere. I did redeem the Shoe-In Tote this afternoon, and promptly received my AARP Rewards email in my inbox, so I know the email address is in my safe receipt email list.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I received the award today, first time it took this long, it is usually in my inbox within 10 minutes of redeeming!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@dl904t65 @MemberS2006 It can take up to 24 hours to receive the emails. Let me know if you don't receive them within that timeframe and I'll be able to look into it!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Received this afternoon!  Thanks

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

There may be a system delay today or something.I redeemed for a Top Golf card almost 5 hours ago and still haven't gotten it.Others I get within a few minutes.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I only found 4 of the boxes, the shoe in tote and the clear tote , amazon was sold out and starbucks. Where did you find the fifth box please?

Karyn
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hmmm. I had Starbucks yesterday.  Today I have clear caddy, shoe tote, craftsman tote, Zappos, and home Depot. I'm thinking I should check everyday since it's obviously changing.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

The 5th box is on the EARN page on the extreme LEFT toward the bottom, but I am unable to open it even when I shrink the page and click on it, it shows the full box with the streamers but the reverts back to the half box so I don't know how to do the 5th box. My Popcorn redemption was from the Rewards page not 5 gifts

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Sorry EXTREME RIGHT SIDE

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

It doesn't show up for me. I see some of the gold lines the boxes give off but not the box to open. Can you believe an AARP tech glitch LOL!

Karyn
Regular Contributor

They moved it to Redeem - Near You tab at the bottom and no longer shows up on the bottom right of Earn tab

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP