Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Rainy Day Fund Sweepstakes

The Rainy Day Fund Sweepstakes is showing that I already entered for today. I haven't entered that sweepstakes, today. It doesn't show on my redemption list, either, in Transaction History since yesterday's entry.

Are we there, yet?

Stay well, all!

Enjoy!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@Brightpool 

Top of the morning to you Brightpool. Did I understand your post that you were able to view your Transaction History concerning the Rainy Day Sweepstakes ??. WASSUP, AWESOME. Mine still doesn’t work Smiley Frustrated

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Yes, I was able to coax the Transaction History into showing my Redemptions. But, that one day, I still did not get an entry on the Rainy Day Sweepstakes, nor did that show on my History.

I still have not seen earned points on Transaction History. I still get the "There was an error processing your request. Please try again." message every time I click Transaction History.

We are still in beta. Remember that.

Stay well and enjoy!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Brightpool 

I was trying to enter this sweep today, but, when I clicked on "All Rewards" and hit see more until I could get no more rewards "boxes" to display, it did not show the Rainy Day Sweepstakes.  I reloaded the page and did it over again (expecting different results), but, no Rainy Day Sweepstakes.

I then reloaded and used the filter and chose "Sweepstakes" from the dropdown box and clicked on "Apply" and it appeared.  Afterward, I refreshed the Redeem page and clicked all the "see more" buttons that would come up as usual and voilà(!) it appeared in the list of rewards.

Maybe it is just me.

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP