Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

No points for viewing videos or doing quizzes

Periodic Contributor

No points for viewing videos or doing quizzes

I'm not getting points for viewing videos or doing quizzes.  This has been going on for about a week.  I've tried several different browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox), and it doesn't check off the activity, and I don't appear to get points (point total rarely updates, cannot get transaction history to work.)

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

exact same thing has happened to me and I took the same actions as you with unsuccessful results.  I called AARP rewards on 6/15.  The agent answering the phone transferred me to a tech person after I insisted when she couldn't solve the problem.  Tech person was also unable to solve the problem and claimed at that time no one knew of this problem occurring site wide.  Tech person gave me a case ID and said someone would be in touch.  Like you I continue to wait after a week of being unable to earn by watching videos and taking quizzes. 

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I just wanted to let you know that I didn't do anything different, but I have been able to get points for these activities all week.  I have no idea why it didn't work for me for a week, but happy to say it now does.  I still can't seem to get my total points to update, though.  😞  

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Unfortunately we can’t handle membership details in this setting. You can look out for an email from us to discuss further in private.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPJanelleM 

Am I missing something here ?? What does “no points for viewing videos and doing quizzes “ have to do with membership details

Just Saying

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP