CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Regular Contributor

at least one redemption this month !  $5 is $5 ... thanks for the heads up !!!!

Bronze Conversationalist

If only, if only!! 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

Old Navy eGift Card  Sold Out
17,000 Points
$10 Value

Old Navy offers great fashion at great prices, for the entire family. Whether you are looking for denim, graphic tees, or wear-to-work style on a budget, Old Navy has what you need. For the nearest store, call 1-800-OLD-NAVY or shop around the clock at oldnavy.com.

old-navy-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
Periodic Contributor

I just noticed a gift card is available for Home Depot. I used up my 3 gift cards but maybe you could benefit from this one. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you for tagging me @KellytheBelly !!

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. It's been a while since I dropped my membership. Kudos to @KellytheBelly. I and my friend both lucked up and caught this before it was sold out. I was glad to see those $10 gift cards for members. There was 8 gift cards for members and non members. As a non member I was very fortunate to have caught this thanks to @KellytheBelly. Again KUDOS to you. I just saw another $10 gift card for Top golf for 21,000 points. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Trusted Contributor

I would imagine that people who have not been finding the "hidden" offerings are very anxious to grab up just about anything before the end of the month. I has been nice to have a chance to pick up a few cards this month, largely in part to the contributors to this thread. 

One thing is for certain, changes are the constant. While we may not like them, it could be worse so I am appreciative. 

Let's see what is next and how we can make the best of it.

Silver Conversationalist

It was great while it lasted.  I would have much preferred the hidden points only gift cards stayed "hidden" so that members on this forum would have better opportunity to get them. 

Super Contributor

My thoughts exactly. I was able to get 2 gift cards when they weren't showing up with the filter, but now that they are putting them back on the filter, I haven't been able to get my 3rd gift card. I would have liked the Cold Stone or DSW, but they sold out in less than 2 hours, so I didn't even see them before they sold out. And the ones that are still available (including the Jamba Juice one that is the only one left not showing up in the filter) are ones I can't use. I suspect the fact that the gift cards weren't showing up in the filter was just a mistake on someone's part (and not a deliberate attempt to try to slow down them selling out so fast), and now that it looks like they are all showing up on the filter again, I will be out of luck in getting anything with my points.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jamna Juice is no longer 'hidden.' As of 07282023, 4:56PM EDT, there are zero hidden items, for the record. 🙂  Jamba Juice is Sold Out as of 08012023.

The Jamba Juice is still 'hidden.' So, not 100% on the hidden items right now.

Regular Contributor

* Sold out in 2 hours or less*

DSW Gift Card   *Members Only*---

14,000 Points

$10 Value

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

RE: DSW 14,000 10.00 -- Sold Out. 

Looks like the hidden item situation has been resolved, too (to include Jamba Juice, as of 07282023). Except Jamba Juice, this one is still hidden. 

Once Hidden No Longer Hidden 07272023.png

Bronze Conversationalist

Cold Stone Creamery    Gift Card     Sold Out

$10.00 Value        14,000 Points         ( sorry folks, melted in our summer heat, quick time )

😎  ( Belated congratulations to Kelly for posting the last bunch of 'hidden rewards' - numbers - 9th to 13th. )
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, seems that Cold Stone Creamery is a favorite among AARP members, as it is now, 'Sold Out.'

:::::::::::::::::::::Enjoy this photo instead:::::::::::::::::::::

yummy ice cream.jpg

I scream - you scream - we all scream for ice cream 

Honored Social Butterfly

Yay! They have the best Chocolate Almond Silk! 🍨😋

@OneDayMatisyahu -- thanks!)

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Zappos.com e-Gift Card

20,000 Points$10 Value

With brands for every lifestyle, Zappos.com provides a one-stop online shopping experience for everyone. Create entire outfits by exploring the millions of clothes, handbags, shoes, and more on Zappos.com. We carry the best in brand names as well as emerging designers, top trends, and outfits handpicked by our team of stylists. As always, our fast, free shipping and return shipping, 365-day return policy, 24/7 Customer Loyalty Team, and amazing selection of brands await you. Visit Zappos.com and get in on the happiness!

Limit 1 per person.

Karyn
Conversationalist

The Vitamin Shoppe® gift card

12,000 Points

$5 Value

Karyn
Social Butterfly

@Karyn8 

Thank you for the heads-up on the Papa Johns card.

That is my third and last redemption for this month.

AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations @andrewtoo🎉  I still have (2) two (1) one (0) zero more to go!  😉

Conversationalist

Papa John's eGift Card

13,000 Points

$5 Value

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

Points Round-Up!

There are (3) points only redemptions available, they became 'unhidden' today (as of 07242023 4:00PM EDT):   All Sold Out (as of 07252023)

Filter: 'For Points'

Only a Few Left!

Bath & Body Works Gift Card  Sold Out 07242023

15,000 Points
$5 Value

Kohl's Gift Card  Sold Out 07242023
Members Only
22,000 Points

$10 Value

The Container Store Gift Card  Sold Out 07252023
Members Only
15,000 Points
$5 Value

Go get 'em! 

go get' em!.gif

3 items that were hidden are no longer hidden and Kohls is Sold Out.png

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you @KellytheBelly !! Is it just me, heat stroke from the oppressive heat wave in our state 🔥, or has there not been a $10 Amazon Gift Card offering in quite some time? Did I just miss it?

Honored Social Butterfly

Haven't seen one in quite a while, I think the last was on April 27, 2023. There wasn't an Amazon 5.00 for July EC either. UPDATE: There isn't an Amazon 5.00 for August EC either. That's why I inquired about AARP's current partnerships and sponsors, but Teri could not provide a list. [REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2509029/highlight/true#M79...https://community.aarp.org/t5/General/Does-Anyone-Have-a-Current-List-of-AARP-s-Partnerships-Sponsor...]

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Bath & Body Works Gift Card  Sold Out
15,000 Points
$5 Value

Discover Fragrance Fun! From fresh body care and fine fragrance in a mist as light as air to room-filling fragrance for your home, Bath & Body Works is the destination for products that surprise, delight and inspire with fragrance fun.

bath-and-body-works-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

No Longer (Hidden) Points 'Round-Up!' (as of 07272023 as of 07242023 4:00PM EDT)

There are (6) previously hidden points only redemptions, which are now 'unhidden,' (except Jamba Juice - Jamba Juice is still hidden):

In Search Field [no filter]: 'Points' / 'Points -egreeting -sweepstakes -ebook -coloring'.

Or, In Search Field, Search By Name: Pinkberry / Vitamin / Armour / Jamba / Zappos / Topgolf

Filter: 'For Points'

Only a Few Left07312023

Topgolf EGift Card  Sold Out 07312023
21,000 Points
$10 Value

Pinkberry® Gift Card
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Only a Few Left! 08012023

The Vitamin Shoppe® gift card  Sold Out 08012023
12,000 Points
$5 Value

In Search Field, Search By Name: Jamba

Jamba Juice Gift Card  Sold Out 08012023
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Only a Few Left!

Under Armour Gift Card  Sold Out 07272023
19,000 Points
$10 Value

Only a Few Left!

Zappos.com e-Gift Card  Sold Out 07272023
20,000 Points
$10 Value

Go get 'em!

go get' em!.gif

6 Items Still Hidden 07242023.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Under Armour Gift Card  Sold Out 07272023

19,000 Points
$10 Value

Under Armour® is one of the world’s most technical performance apparel, footwear, and accessories brands. The mission is clear: Under Armour makes you better. How? By inspiring you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without. See the innovations that help you run farther, train harder, get stronger, and recover faster so you can reach your goals. All it takes is hard work and the WILL to succeed.

under-armour-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Members Only

Zappos.com e-Gift Card  Sold Out 07272023

20,000 Points
$10 Value

With brands for every lifestyle, Zappos.com provides a one-stop online shopping experience for everyone. Create entire outfits by exploring the millions of clothes, handbags, shoes, and more on Zappos.com. We carry the best in brand names as well as emerging designers, top trends, and outfits handpicked by our team of stylists. As always, our fast, free shipping and return shipping, 365-day return policy, 24/7 Customer Loyalty Team, and amazing selection of brands await you. Visit Zappos.com and get in on the happiness!

zappos-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

'Hidden Redemption' -

search field 'Points' / 'Points' -e-greeting -sweepstakes -ebook / search field 'Topgolf'

Only a Few Left!  07312023

Topgolf EGift Card  Sold Out 07312023

21,000 Points
$10 Value

• Valid at any Topgolf location in the United States.
  • Redeemable for Topgolf memberships, games, food, beverages, apparel, or lessons.
  • No expiration date or dormancy fees.

topgolf-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Topgolf EGift Card  Sold Out 07312023

21,000 Points
$10 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

'Hidden Redemption' -

search field 'Points' / 'Points' -e-greeting -sweepstakes -ebook / search field 'The Vitamin Shoppe'

Only a Few Left0801023

The Vitamin Shoppe® gift card  Sold Out 08012023

12,000 Points
$5 Value

The Vitamin Shoppe® exists to help you become your best self, however you define it. We’ll guide your quest for well-being with the hottest products—from the most trusted brands in the world—including our own! All of our proprietary brands are put through 320 rigorous quality assurance steps, and ingredient purity and potency are verified by independent, 3rd party labs.

You can rely on our high-quality products, knowledgeable in-store Health Enthusiasts®, certified nutritionists and registered dietitians, and personalized services. And inspiration is always in-stock.

Looking for cutting-edge wellness? We’re constantly discovering new products from around the globe, and developing our own! Here, you’ll find the most advanced, on-trend innovations to meet your goals—whatever they are.

From sports nutrition to energy drinks, and everyday supplements for you and your family, count on our wide selection of top-notch products to fuel your journey.

vitamin-shoppe-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP