Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Gift Cards Never Showed Up

Purchased 5 Olive Garden and redeemed 1 Amazon, 1 Target and 1 Walmart gift cards and didnโ€™t receive one email yet. Could someone please send them again?

I tried PMing @AARPTeri, but no text box showed up for me to do so.

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnK63494 - Happy to help you out!  Did you receive the Olive Garden emails later last night or this morning?  You have a total of 5 per month, so you most likely hit the maximum for the month with the Olive Garden purchases.  We can resend these today if you did not receive them.

Here are the guidelines for the program:  https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/rewards-terms-and-conditions/playbook/

Discounted gift cards: Available for cash, limited to 5 cards purchased per month.

AARPTeri
Regular Contributor

I ordered an Amazon card and a Walmart card the morning of 06/01. These cards were offered in the Extra Credit section. My points were promptly deducted noticed nut I have yet to receive cards. Checked later in the day and offering was gone. What up? Seems like this happens a lot. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

? Confused about your statement. I may have misunderstood. Aren't these rules from the above referred website correct?

Discounted gift cards: Available for cash, limited to 5 cards purchased per month.

Points Only: Limited quantity offers available for purchase using points. Redeem 1 per item, up to 3 times per month.

Please clarify. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Could you send the 5 bought Olive Garden again along with the 3 gift cards that were points only (Target, Walmart, Amazon)? For some reason none showed up. Talked to Customer Service this morning, but they were having issues with seeing the account.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have resent the 5 as well as the other 3,  please let me know that you have received them.

AARPTeri
Contributor

Still no emails.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have the same issue. Neither of my two orders arrived, and there's nothing in the SPAM folder. 

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have resent your emails today.  Please add the AARP Rewards email to your address book/safe sender list. We are hoping that will help with future emails to be deliverable.   It would be great if you could let  me know that you received them!

We are still investing this either way!

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

Still nothing.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Check your SPAM folder. People reported getting theirs there.

Periodic Contributor

I have the same  problem.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you have the same SPAM problem?  Or are you awaiting to receive emails?

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I did not get the emails. I have talked to three different aarp reps. they try to resend the emails but they don't show up in my email. I get emails from aarp every day but none of my 2 purchases or my  2 redemptions. I also won a darnen $10 instant win gift card on 5/29/21 at 6.:25  pm but   I don't have a way to prove it. I purchased $20 kroger gift card on 5/17/21,$10 Dominio's gift card on 5/26/21 redemptions of $5 Dominio's gift card on 5/24/21 and $5 sam's club gift card on 5/30/21. I hope you can get this solved for me I am a little leery buying anymore gift card. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have not received the starbucks gift card e-mail , although I finished the extra credit and the points were deducted.  Nothing was in my spam folder.  The transaction does not show up.  It was completed yesterday, June 1st.  

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

I just sent your email again.  Please let me know if you receive it!

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

SUCCESS!  Many thanks!

Periodic Contributor

It's now been 35 hours since I was told my two orders would be "escalated," and 4 days since the original order was placed. Nothing has arrived.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

No.- I didn't  get  it

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Okay I have added you to a list for escalations.  We will get the gift card to you asap.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I got the gift card - thank you for your help with this.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Got mine as well. Thank you.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP