Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: E-Gift Cards

Message 1 of 41

There is no additional payment for purchase E-Gift Card only PayPal and Apple Pay Only. Please add another payment like old programs.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 41

It's been a month.  Has there been any improvement in the system? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 41

Some times it is easier to cut and paste rather than finding glasses and still getting the nunbers wrong. The option to choose which one would be nice. Maybe not having to supply an envelope and stamp would make more items available for everybody

g626
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 41

I liked getting physical gift cards.  I am less likely to get them buried in my e-mail and they make a nice enclosure as a gift.

I think it was an assumption (by the new program) without evidence that everyone prefers e-cards.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 41

Hello @jh36627153 

Good suggestions, but this is all intentional.  Rewards program already knew what to expect from the R4G program.  The program could have been launched without any problems, but that's to much like right.

It's like we're being told (We're giving you what you deserve, Nothing!)  Pay for everything and get a $2 discountSmiley LOL

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 41

All the questions about Carnival gift cards and no positive answers from AARP other than "we're working on it."  Whoever is running the Beta test needs to find another career.  This is the Microsoft approach to new releases, put it on the street and let the users identify the bugs.  Pull the Rewards site off line, fix it and then re-release it.  AARP is too good of an organization to let something like this occur.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 41

I see the points-only redemption for uber is back.  That's the good news.  But when I tried to redeem for it, it said "out of stock".  There's also a points-only redemption for Uno Pizza.  I didn't try that one.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 41

Is there any time frame for when the problem with Carnival gift cards will be resolved?  I check every day, but have not seem them since the very first day.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 41

Thank you for the update, I'm sure the issue will be corrected. I look forward to purchasing Carnival Cruise Ship gift cards in the future. Anytime there is a new system that's put in place, things do not go as smoothly as expected. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 41

We are working to correct the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors