Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Did not receive $5 Home Depot card

I have not received my Home Depot card that I redeemed for 15000 pts on Sunday morning.  I called the AARP Rewards phone number and they tried to resend the card and it still has not arrived.  My husband has the same problem. 

We have been given the usual response of having to wait 3 to 5 days for them to investigate.  That puts us near the end of the month.  If we don't get the card we also are prevented from redeeming for any other card since this was my third redemption of the month. 

Has anybody received the $5 Home Depot card or is it just us?

Regular Contributor

Same for us.  We both ordered the Home Depot card.  Points were subtracted but we never received them.  

Community Concierge

@JohnD507489 Got it. I was able to escalate this for both of you on the membership. Our team will get back to you within 3-5 business days. 

Conversationalist

I too never received the Home Depot card, even though the redemption showed up in my Transactions History. The confirmation email did not show up in my Spam folder either.

Admin, please escalate this.

Community Concierge

@garyfish49 Done! You know where to find me if there's anything further I can do!

Conversationalist

Home Depot card received. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and I hope you're taking proactive steps to fix the root problem(s) so this doesn't happen again on a regular basis.

Gold Conversationalist

Hi my friend  @garyfish49

Are they taking proactive steps to fix the root problem(s) so this doesn't happen again on a regular basis. ???🤔

¯\_()_/¯

Don’t hold your breath.... LOL!😂

Take care ☮️ ~Allen 🌈

Contributor

I have not received my Home Depot card either.  

Community Concierge

@susiewill27 Got it! I was able to escalate this for you and you can expect a resolution within 3-5 business days. 

Periodic Contributor

Was just told there is a 24 hour delay on these gift cards.

Periodic Contributor

And will you look at the, within 24 hrs both my husband and I received our cards!

Conversationalist

If that was the truth, I would already have mine.  I redeemed it almost 31 hours ago.  I called after I waited 24 hours.  That is apparently not the reason.  There appears to be another problem.  I will wait and see what happens with the escalation.  If you redeemed for the card and haven't received it, have them escalate your card not being sent.

Community Concierge

@shamit So sorry for this issue with the Home Depot card! Your escalation is being worked on for both Rewards accounts. 

Conversationalist

My husband and I bothe received the gift cards this afternoon.  Thank you.

Community Concierge

@shamit Great! You're welcome!

Conversationalist

I did not receive my Home Depot card as well. I do see in the Transaction History where the 15000 points were deducted for this card.

What is going on?

Community Concierge

@BeachGirl23 I created your escalation to get this resolved as soon as possible. Please allow up to 5 days to hear back from our team. Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

Conversationalist

I got the gift card this afternoon. Thank you for your help.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

@BeachGirl23 Wonderful! You're welcome!!

Conversationalist

Thank you.

Conversationalist

It's probably another one of their mistakes.  My transaction history shows the redemption too.  Same with my husband.

The woman I talked to on the phone at AARP Rewards saw the redemption also.  She sent the email again and told me to wait with her on the phone until it arrived.  After several minutes and it not arriving she said it would be escalated.  Who knows what is really going on.

Contributor

No, we did not receive the $5 Home Depot card. Usually get an email shortly after redeeming but no email yet.

Community Concierge

@sharond720058 Here to help! I sent this to our escalations team for assistance, you can expect a response within 3-5 days. 

Kudos
Views
Contributor

Thank you! We got the gift card today.

Bronze Conversationalist

Neither I nor my husband received our $5 Home Depot gift cards.  

Community Concierge

@k380494p Got it! I escalated this for both of you. You will receive a resolution within 3-5 business days. 

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you Janelle....We both received the gift cards this afternoon.  Appreciate your efforts.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP