Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Daily Deals for the week of 11/29 - 12/3/2021

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Deals for the week of 11/29 - 12/3/2021

Monday, November 29th:  Kroger!  $50 gift card save 30%.

Tuesday, November 30th:  Quip!  $50 gift card save 44%.

Wednesday, December 1st:  CVS!  $25 gift card save 32%.

Thursday, December 2nd:  Amora Coffee!  $20 gift card save 50%.

Friday, December 3rd:  Lowe's!  $30 gift card save 50%. 

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I think it is cruel and hateful to allow a member to put an item in their cart, view the cart, click on process payment then come back with the item is all sold out. How in God's green earth does an item in a cart get sold out when it should be reserved for that person??? What kind of rinky dink software is this program using??

As you can tell I am mad as a hornet about this. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I agree, once the item is in your cart, it should be yours to purchase with ample time to complete the purchase.  I got a lot of errors trying to complete the transaction along with a lot of aggravation and wasted effort.

It appears the site couldn't handle the amount of traffic for this daily deal.  Perhaps daily deals should be offered at a random time during the day just like some of the "points only" offers.  It would then be available to those lucky members who happen to see the deal.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Why is there no link to daily deal in AARP Rewards at this time??

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@b713327v   The link is live at 12pm ET (New Daily Deals are available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. โ€“ 2 p.m. ET or while supplies last.)

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP