Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Daily Deals for Week of 4/24 - 4/28/2023

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Deals for Week of 4/24 - 4/28/2023

Monday, April 24th:  Papa John's!  $10 gift card save 30%.

Tuesday, April 25th:  Top Golf!  $20 gift card save 30%.

Wednesday, April 26th:  Staples!  $10 gift card save 30%.

Thursday, April 27th:  Home Depot!  $10 gift card save 30%.

Friday, April 28th: Barnes & Noble!  $10 gift card save 30%

Posted daily on Redemption page, links will be live from 12pm - 2pm ET while available.

AARPTeri
Honored Social Butterfly

Was wondering if this could be unpinned. The Daily Deals are sort of cluttering up the place. 😉 Thanks, Teri! 🙂

Periodic Contributor

These are totally bogus.  I tried for today's Home Depot.  Logged on before noon, signed in / out, refreshed at 12:00, put in cart right away and went to check out.  Got message sold out at 12:00:52 seconds during check out.  How many cards were there - 1 maybe 5 possibly 10.  Why frustrate us.  2 hour offers should last for 2 minutes, Daily for an hour and Monthly for a day at a minimum.  Total BS.  

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

The Daily Deal for Thu, April 27 on my Redemption Page is a $10 Home Depot gift card for 30% savings,  and not a $20 Home Depot gift card as listed here.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have corrected the post to show the $10 amount. Thank you!

AARPTeri
Regular Contributor

I have questions about gift cards.

1. Are specific gift cards announced before they are posted?

2. If so, when and where are they announced?

Example: When and where is an Amazon $10 gift card redeemable for 35,000 points announced beforehand?

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Gift Cards/ e-Certificates are divided into two groups:

1- Gift Cards ( and some Physical Items) that can redeemed with AARP Rewards Points only. No money is involved; no need to purchase a gift card at 'discounted price.'  No pre-announcements/ no pre-view - all random to the public.

2- Gift Cards/e-Certificates are available at a 'discounted price' where you must purchase/ use your money to get these Gift Cards; you'll later be sent the Gift card/ e-Certificate - you'll save $ off the regular price at some  -% .

Again, the Daily Deal  Gift Cards are all random to the public, but are pre-viewed per each week.

- The Daily Deals are a planned Gift Card deal each week - Monday thru Friday; which will usually have a posting about them - plus some of AARP Newsletters will also list the Daily Deals each week. So a preview is available for this particular AARP Offer. ----> AARP Rewards Redemption, AARP Online Community  <----- "Daily Deals for the week of ......................."

Click here for Official AARP Program Details ----->  Program Details and Rules, The AARP Rewards Playbook  

The Amazon $10.00 Gift Card that is redeemable with 'points' and is 'never previewed or announced before they are officially posted. This thread will list these type of gift cards ----> LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY! - AARP Online Community

This thread is maintained by other AARP members who volunteer their time to 'watch and post' the latest developments with the Redeem for Points Gift Cards = there is no pre-announcements/ previews that any of us receive about Gift Cards to be issued. "It's a gamble in time." 😲

😎

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

OneDayMatisyahu:

Thanks for the reply. 

I check for the gift cards redeemable with AARP gift points only (no money required) several times a day, but the last three times I've seen the $10 Amazon gift card, they were already sold out.

So the bottom line is--the only way I can get the $10 Amazon gift card is to be lucky and click on the offer when it is posted at some unknown random time?

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Yeah, I know it seems daunting...    😒

.....and don't forget there are occasional 'Instant Win' and "Monthly Sweepstakes" with Amazon Gift Cards; where you need to redeem points/ (or in the case of Instant Win - an option for one daily free online entry ) 

[ Personal Note: a long while back I did win a $100 Amazon Gift Card in a Monthly Sweepstakes - yes it's true and it is possible to win a Sweepstakes - you do need to enter lots and for the most part see a lot of 'not winning this time, again.....and again.....]

One extra thing you can do is just write one post in this thread ---> LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY! - AARP Online Community

The next time these new gift cards show up and are reported by the 'usual reward fanatics'  - you should get a notification in the e-mail

My Personal Note: for today I woke up and went on line to AARP around 7 a.m.- ish and signed out before 8 a.m.(no sign of the Amazon Gift card.... yet), and I then went on to do some e-mail work and it was there in an email notification about the Amazon gift Card is 'when and where' I found out about the gift card at about 8:30 a.m. est - I quickly logged back to AARP and I got this one. 👍

I read that there was one $10 Amazon earlier in the month April 4 - for that one I missed out.

For the past few years if you know about the first day of the new month...

-----> Extra Credit (aarp.org)

A $5.00 Amazon Gift Card ( Member's Only ) is usually available - so you can say 'this is a preview' if...you can muster thru the 'process' at this late hour. 😪

😎

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

OneDayMatisyahu:

Thanks for the info. I posted on the link you provided. I have accumulated a lot of points, but unfortunately haven't seen anything worth redeeming for except the Amazon gift cards which I miss.

For what it's worth, I can't post using Firefox, so i had to use Chrome---which is rare for me.

Thanks again for the help.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP