CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Bronze Conversationalist

Home Depot  Gift Card     Members Only       Sold Out

$15.00 Value                27,000 Points

😎
Conversationalist

All of the gift cards this month were posted in the middle of the night so west coast members lost out. How about spreading out the times rewards are posted. 

Karyn
Regular Contributor

Wayfair Gift Card * SOLD OUT *  (Members Only)

21,000 Points

$10 Value

Thanks!

You should receive an email shortly with more details on the fulfillment of your $10 Wayfair Gift Card.

Regular Contributor

looks like all of us west coasters secretly (and silently) snickered at all of the east coast complaints about the timing of these releases, so we only have ourselves to blame this month !!!  Hopefully, now that y'all have gotten your fill of points redemptions, the rest of us will have a shot at some REAL goodies (ha ha ha) ...... 😉😂😁  PS I know it's hard for the AARP team, so we do appreciate these gift cards in general 👍PPS I do have to say the quality of the gift cards was pretty good this month !!!  PPPS congrats to all who got their stocking filled this month !

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

and still at zero redemptions for the month ...... hoping for some goodies this week (WEST COAST TIME !) 😎😁😂

Super Contributor

I'm in CST, but also at zero redemptions.  All of the $15 GC were sold out by the time I saw them. Was hoping for another round of Home Depot and Lowe's (like they did 2 rounds at different times for JCPenney and JOANN), but instead there is a Wayfair $10 GC which I don't want. Maybe we'll get lucky and there will still be some more $15 GC before the end of the month, but I won't count on it.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Actually now I have gotten into the habit of checking the releases when I do what a lot of people our age have to do in the middle of the night - got the Home Depot card that way.  

Regular Contributor

glad it worked out ! I checked late before going to bed, so clearly, they are truly coming out in the middle of the night 😉

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Lowe's eGift Card  Sold Out  [03212024]

28,000 Points

$15 Value

Lowe’s offers everything from power tools and appliances to lighting and home décor. The Lowe’s eGift Card can help start any home project large or small.

Limit 1 per person.

lowes-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Periodic Contributor

Thank you, Kelly!!  I would have missed this as it was down further than usual on the rewards page.   And thanks, AARP, for the best month I've had since "the good old days" of the early days of the new rewards program.

Community Concierge

@RichardB815971 That's great to hear! We appreciate your loyalty using AARP Rewards!  Jodee R.  

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@KellytheBelly 
Was going to post this one myself but thanks for being on top of this.
We need all the help we can muster. I have used all my redemptions for this month. Here is hoping the April Extra Credits won’t be an April Fools joke on us all.

Honored Social Butterfly

Hey! At least you got your 3 redemptions this month. That's cool! 

@BillD916633 wrote ‎03-21-2024 04:30 AM:

@KellytheBelly 
Was going to post this one myself but thanks for being on top of this.
We need all the help we can muster. I have used all my redemptions for this month. Here is hoping the April Extra Credits won’t be an April Fools joke on us all.

Honored Social Butterfly

JOANN eGift Card  Sold Out  [03202024]

23,000 Points
$15 Value

Open to all!

First in Fabric and the Best Craft Choices — these words express the core of what makes Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores® so exciting. Why is Jo-Ann the unique resource that it is? It starts with the great product selection in our stores and on Joann.com® and only gets better with knowledgeable customer service, a clear focus on value, and an unmatched opportunity to connect with a vital creative community.

Limit 1 per person.

joann-fabrics-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

🥚🐇  Easter is on Sunday, March 31, 2024🥚🐇

E-GREETING CARD
Easter E-greeting Card: Spring
500 Points

Customize your message and send to your friends and loved ones!

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_greetings

easter-spring-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

E-GREETING CARD
Easter E-greeting Card
500 Points

easter-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

E-GREETING CARD
Easter E-greeting Card: Easter Eggs
500 Points

easter-egg-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

E-GREETING CARD
Easter E-greeting Card: Celebrate
500 Points

easter-celebrate-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

E-GREETING CARD
April Fool's Day E-greeting Card: Joke  🃏

500 Points

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_greetings

april-fools-joke-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

E-GREETING CARD
April Fool's Day E-greeting Card
500 Points

april-fools-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Conversationalist

Another middle of the night card.

Home Depot® Gift Card

27,000 Points$15 Value

The Home Depot® helps doers do more with their time and money. From free delivery on over one million online items to image and voice search in our award-winning app. The Home Depot makes shopping for home improvement easier than ever. It’s a good time to be a doer.

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks, @shamit ! This one is Members Only! A $15.00 Members Only! 🎉

The future's looking so much brighter!  😉

@shamit wrote:

Another middle of the night card.

Home Depot® Gift Card

27,000 Points$15 Value

The Home Depot® helps doers do more with their time and money. From free delivery on over one million online items to image and voice search in our award-winning app. The Home Depot makes shopping for home improvement easier than ever. It’s a good time to be a doer.

Kudos
Views
Super Contributor

Unfortunately the future isn't bright for those of us don't see these right when they are posted. I haven't been able to get any of the $15 gift cards offered so far this month.  All sold out before I saw them.  Having these better gift cards doesn't help those of us who can't get them.

Conversationalist

Must have only been a handful of the $15 Home Depot GC's available... they were gone within 3 hours, and it was a Members-Only deal in the middle of the night!

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning, sleepyheads!  😁

JCPenney Gift Card Sold Out! [03182024]

[sorry folks, this came out in the middle of the night, there's not much more I could do but to post this, in hopes that early risers on either coast could have a fair chance at getting this. However, if you didn't get this one, it seems like a recent pattern that you should have no problem redeeming one/something similar, again. *crosses fingers*]

23,000 Points
$15 Value

Open to All!

Featuring more than 650 storefronts across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, JCP.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands.

Limit 1 per person.

j-c-penny-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

@HokiePoq wrote ‎03-18-2024 08:49 AM:

Wonder what time this came up.  Gone by the time I got on at 7 30 EST and wasn't there when I went to bed early at 9 30 EST.   Goodies like this should be members only.   Was it a middle of the night for everyone thing?   Sure would have liked this one.  Thanks, Kelly for putting it up.  You were up early this morning!

@RenateW69623 wrote ‎03-18-2024 10:44 AM:

From Kelly's comment, it looks like this showed up sometime before 5am EST, so probably was snatched up by early risers on the east coast.  Can't tell when it sold out, but probably happened really quick.

@hatfield6549 wrote ‎03-18-2024 10:52 AM:

Should have been for members only!

@RenateW69623 wrote ‎03-18-2024 11:18 AM:

But I have seen members only gift cards sell out in 30 minutes, so that doesn't always help.  What they need to do is offer more of them, so everyone who wants one can get it.

@HokiePoq wrote ‎03-18-2024 11:45 AM:

Members only and enough of them!!  Members only on the clear tote that's been up for several days...Whoopee.   Make the good stuff members only!

@HokiePoq  Me, @KellytheBelly : 'In that case, I'm tagging AARP, right now. @AARPTeri . Hello, @AARPTeri ? We need your assistance, please. Thank you so much!' 

@AARPConsumerCare wrote ‎03-18-2024 12:30 PM:

Hi Kelly. I'm sorry you weren't able to redeem your AARP Rewards points for the JC Penney Gift Card. Please check the AARP Rewards website often as it is continuing updated. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K

Me, @KellytheBelly : So excited for this new AI BOT response. No worries @AARPConsumerCare [Stephen K.] -- I'm not the one with the issue. 🙄

Silver Conversationalist

For all the lucky ones who managed to snag one of the JC PENNY gift cards

please be aware of the redemption rules on this card.

E-gift card and gift card purchases made online are limited to a 2-code redemption. If you wish to redeem 3 or more cards/e-cards please visit a JCPenney store for your purchase. The JCPenney gift card is not accepted at JCPenney outlet stores.

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

This came out very early for the folks in the west coast - I happened upon it waay early (thanks to insomia) and saw the notification.  I noticed previous deal like this dropped around noon on the west coast.  Will be great if it is around this time! Thanks !

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Kelly. I'm sorry you weren't able to redeem your AARP Rewards points for the JC Penney Gift Card. Please check the AARP Rewards website often as it is continuing updated. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

Gold Conversationalist

Wonder what time this came up.  Gone by the time I got on at 7 30 EST and wasn't there when I went to bed early at 9 30 EST.   Goodies like this should be members only.   Was it a middle of the night for everyone thing?   Sure would have liked this one.  Thanks, Kelly for putting it up.  You were up early this morning!

Super Contributor

From Kelly's comment, it looks like this showed up sometime before 5am EST, so probably was snatched up by early risers on the east coast.  Can't tell when it sold out, but probably happened really quick.

Trusted Contributor

Should have been for members only!

Super Contributor

But I have seen members only gift cards sell out in 30 minutes, so that doesn't always help.  What they need to do is offer more of them, so everyone who wants one can get it.

Gold Conversationalist

Members only and enough of them!!  Members only on the clear tote that's been up for several days...Whoopee.   Make the good stuff members only!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP