Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

AARP Rewards email points

Hello @AARPTeri , @AARPJanelleM,

The Promo code did not add points. I entered compensation and got "we don't recognize the code, please try again". I tried again and was told that I tried before.

Then the 100 points appeared in the recent activity window as well as in the recent history. However the number of the points in the Rewards Balance did not change; it was ---3,995, it stayed ---3,995. 
It has happened before and I did not mention it because I had not written down the Rewards Balance number before entering the code; today I did.

Could you please look into this problem? Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

The points got added this morning at some point as I was earning other points. Not right away though. Maybe the maintenance corrected the problem? Thanks anyway.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@a170938b Great, I'm glad you got the points! Let me know if you experience that issue again.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I have an even more basic problem with this the last couple months.  I am signed up for this 2x a week rewards e mail that reveals the word, but have not received the e mail in that time period. I was told that I showed as receiving it, but am not.  Anything that can be done to get me back on the receiving list would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@kb1248 Thanks for letting me know. Have you had an opportunity to check your email spam folders to make sure the newsletters aren't landing in a spam folder? 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yes, I check spam regularly, and no, the newsletters are not appearing there either.  The bottom line ( I suspect) is that you will find that I am receiving the e mails according to the system, but I have not gotten one for about 4 weeks. To be honest, it might have something to do with my having cancelled the newsletter  and then restoring it realizing that was the one newsletter I wanted to keep (its the twice a week Tues and Friday mail that has that 100 point word.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CrisR283833 I have sent you a private message to look into this further. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP