Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Maintenance

AARP Rewards will be experiencing catalog maintenance this evening and tomorrow September 1st.

During this maintenance, your order confirmation emails may be delayed.

Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery.

AARPTeri
Trusted Contributor

I believe it has interfered with the Extra Credit.  It should already come up. 

Regular Contributor

Sometimes you can find the new Extra Credit cards under Redeem, even if a glitch prevents the new Extra Credit page from renewing to the next month.  They are there now.

Click on the card you want, then access the Lesson at the top of the new window.

Make sure the items in the lesson show a value (not just a star)... otherwise it may not record as completed.

Hope that helps.  

Silver Conversationalist

@tesuga 

Thanks for the tip, but I tried everything and nothing works. The last tile in the Extra Credit activity shows the 75 points but when you run it it says Sorry no points.

It's now 5:48 am CST and it is still messed up big time. Also as I suspected the SOLD OUT's are starting to show up already.

I am going back to bed 😡😡😡😡

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Social Butterfly

I hope this doesn't interfere with the Extra Credit program...

Thanks

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Unfortunatly it was a forlorn hope!

Trusted Contributor

And what to do you know it does. Can't complete Understanding Electronic Banking Alerts and Notifications because its listed at 75 points, but says 450 points when you click one of the true and false answers it says your already did it, which is prevents you from getting any extra credit from that section.

Conversationalist

I had the same thing happen on the Understanding Electronic Banking and Notifications.  And when I check my transaction history it says a completed the quiz "Do you gain weight faster as you age?", which is worth 450 points.  

I competed all the activities and have been able to redeem for 3 cards.  I have received the emails for Amazon ($5) and AutoZone ($10).  Have not received an email for the Kohl's ($5).  Pretty much back to $5 cards again.

Silver Conversationalist

@shamit

Well for my money, AARP can take their $5 gift cards and put them where the sun don't shine. 

Just Saying  

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP