Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! ! ! MAY - JUNE 2020

Message 91 of 221

Hey, guys...

Do any of you remember when I asked about the pod like things that were in my barberry bushes? Not sure if I was able to post photos at that time, but I was asking if they might be praying mantis cocoons. Some of you agreed, and I was just outside to put some trash in the can, and there are a bazillion wee little hair thin mantises all over So cute!

They are so small they wouldn't even show up if I took a photo!

Not sure if they are wearing masks or social distancing. I'll have to check later. 😸

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 221

Greetings Front Porchers!

308809-Good-Morning-Happy-First-Day-Of-June-Olaf-Quote.gif

Olaf said it all for me.  Be well, be safe, and stay healthy.

Lyds

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 221

Happy June, Porch Peeps,

Started out pretty chilly today at 55, but it’s another gorgeous day. We should reach 70 later. Temps are very conducive to getting some work done. I’m working on getting the front porch ready bit by bit. Today I will lug the huge table cover out back and rinse it down.

@Frozenoem ...Thanks for the computer info, but reaching the outlet that the computer is plugged into is beyond my capabilities, so no unplugging going on here. 😸

@DaveMcK ...Thanks for the input on the implant.

Everyone enjoy your day safely.

Peace!

Relax!Relax!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 221

Good Morning to All Hoping Everyone  is Staying Safegood morning birds.gif

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 221

@mi4090 

No apologies required, glad you stopped in.

50* wondrous degrees in Maine, where I think I’ve hung up my protest shoes. The youngin’s can keep on going.

*Subject to change.*

Need to get out and finish business, before temps start rising later in the week.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 221

Hello Front Porch,

Busy day, missed saying Good Morning, but Good Night everyone.

Have a Blessed & Safe Night

Marylin

Screenshot_2020-05-31 pics of good night - Google Search.png

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 221

Hello Front Porch,

Missed saying Good Morning, busy day.  But let me say Good Night.

Have a Blessed & Safe Night

Marylin

Screenshot_2020-05-31 pics of good night - Google Search.png

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

MORNING ROLL CALL! ! ! MAY - JUNE 2020

Message 98 of 221

Good evening to everyone on the Front Porch!

@catwoman500 I have had one implant and did not find the procedure much of an issue. It took about 7 months to complete. I would do another one and remember to claim the cost not covered by the insurance on my State taxes.

The key part of this post tonight is the changing of the month to June.

Goodbye-May-Hello-June-Image.jpghappy-monday-images-2018-9 (2).jpghappy-monday-images-2018-32.jpg97039243_140542804214687_1684988457031565312_n.jpgf8759957ae2d666a592d0b90648116ab.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 221

68* and sunny in Western mountains of Maine, 40 minutes from summit of Mt. Washington.

@LaDolceVita 

Which means weather is a roll of the dice. There was a time 30 years back when AC wasn’t required at all. That changed.

When we had to sleep in Motorhome plugged into barn figured there was a change coming, temps of 90-110* in Summer. Bought 2 AC’s.🤣

@catwoman500 

If you want can send you instructions on cleaning your pc.

Turn a screwdriver or thumb screw and blow it out, with canned air - UNPLUGGED. Hold fans still with a qtip and you’re golden.

Might even have a YouTube video.😷

@LydiaN586309 

Boy do I hear you on clutter, tons of stuff, this year I hope.The next sale and gifting happens.

At it’s worst garage had 3 Rangeley 18’ wooden boats stacked ,a sail boat. A 27’ power boat and trailer,a Jetta, a Dodge Ram pickup, table saws, snowblower, lawn mower and stuff for auction of camp and family members stuff.With oh yeah, 3 cords of firewood , test equipment and ?

Had an auction got reamed but, capable of walking through garage again. This year more goes, my back works again, I can bend over and come back up again. Balance is still shot but, I can move - yeah😷.

Now, only need to clean house again, put AC’s in , and clean attic out 2 rooms of clutter and moving boxes. And with luck those old style 1860 box springs uncovered, and sold🙏.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 221

Hey, Peeps,

It is a bright and beautiful day here in the Philly burbs. We had rain last night that ushered in lowering humidity. Yesterday was icky with the humidity. Right now it’s 79 with 45% humidity. Windows open weather!

I cleaned the bathroom, did a load of wash, and got 3 more of the porch chair covers rinsed. They are on the line outside. I will get this porch done if it takes until the middle of June! 😸

Time to grab another cuppa Joe, cook some veggies and make my store list for tomorrow.

@Frozenoem … oh, for sure there have to be dust bunnies. I can only reach so far with the nozzle thing on the vacuum or the Swiffer. (Computer is 6 years old.)

@LydiaN586309 …wish I had your energy!

@LaDolceVita …I had a root canal last year and it was not fun. Why did they keep telling me when I was younger that I had such healthy teeth, and why are they failing me now, like in the last 8 years? Geeze! 😾

You all enjoy your Saturday and stay safe.

Such an aroma!Such an aroma!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users