Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

TRAVEL TO OTHER STATES

Happy Thursday Morning,

Here I sit trying to decide if it would be safe for me to travel to other states to visit with my brothers.  I am currently working from home so could do that from anywhere.  I have a brother in Cincinnati and one in Morgantown, WV.  Home is WV so I would probably stay there for a while.  I live alone so am looking to be just in a house where there are other people just to have someone to talk to during the day.  I know the virus is cranking back up again so not quite sure what to do.  What do y'all think?

Marilyn

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@wvgirlforever 

Are you thinking of driving or flying! My biggest issue is having to us public restrooms and eat enroute!

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

All out-of-state travelers from designated states must complete the form upon entering New York.
Travelers who leave the airport without completing the form will be subject to a $2,000 fine
and may be brought to a hearing and ordered to complete mandatory quarantine.
David Eig
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

Good morning @wvgirlforever , If you take the necessary precautions you should be able to travel and visit your family. At this moment WV and Ohio aren't hot spot states like here in Arizona. If you decide to go for it, Happy Travels !!!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP