Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Do Not enroll with OPTUMRX

I am not prone to being a reviewer but after this morning's experience with Optum I feel compelled to do so. Not surprisingly I am not alone with my negative feelings towards OptumRX. Thankfully, I do not have to go into great detail. Just read all the detailed complaints. My problems are as follows:

1. Terminal hold.

2. Constantly altering or entering bogus information about my credit card (mainly date changes).

3. Frequent requests for a new password or User ID information. Security overload created by lawyers.

4. Rude representatives who also use the terminal hold weapon or just disconnect.

Then, I agree with all the other complaints registered in this forum. There is no need for me to repeat them.

Listen to what we are saying. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH OPTUMRX. I have stuck with them way too long. I am leaving this outfit ASAP this fall during the benefit selection process.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@DavidN377653 wrote:

I am not prone to being a reviewer but after this morning's experience with Optum I feel compelled to do so. Not surprisingly I am not alone with my negative feelings towards OptumRX. Thankfully, I do not have to go into great detail. Just read all the detailed complaints. My problems are as follows:

1. Terminal hold.

2. Constantly altering or entering bogus information about my credit card (mainly date changes).

3. Frequent requests for a new password or User ID information. Security overload created by lawyers.

4. Rude representatives who also use the terminal hold weapon or just disconnect.

Then, I agree with all the other complaints registered in this forum. There is no need for me to repeat them.

Listen to what we are saying. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH OPTUMRX. I have stuck with them way too long. I am leaving this outfit ASAP this fall during the benefit selection process.

Why don't you file a complaint with Medicare -

Medicare.gov - Filing Complaints About Your Health or Drug Plan

If there are enough of them and are documented after Medicare investigates, they will be penalized by Medicare.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP