Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Mar 31st Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Mar 31st Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Overcast and cold today, so goes Spring !

Well our gov added another 30 days of sheltering in place,,so, as you were everybody !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-52  B-8  I-28  N-32  O-63

O-66  N-43  B-3  I-19  G-50

B-14  I-16  G-58

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Okay 2 yesterday and 4 today can I go for double or nothing tomorrow. LOL!

Mine are following orders just like miliannie's are no two are together.

Yep, the end of April and I hope it works because what we need is to stay home until there have been no new cases diagnosed for at least 2 weeks and probably more.

We had rain late this afternoon and it came down in buckets. Thankfully it stopped in time for the dogs to go out for the night, now they are all tucked up snug in their beds.

Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

I got 5 good numbers today. It would have been a bingo if they didn't practice social distancing !
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

OMG we had a beautiful day - 65 can you believe that. Still have some good possibilities on my card - fingers are crossed. Yes, we are to stay in except for need for groceries or medical care - did get a nice walk in - that we can do. Stay well everyone 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Today was sunny and cool with the weather getting warmer tomorrow, but the rain will return on Thursday with a cold front coming in on Friday.
I got a few more numbers tonight, but nothing is lining up. My son came today with my eggs, now I can enjoy having boiled eggs for breakfast tomorrow. I told him I won't need any groceries until next Tuesday.
Our governor just stated that the schools in Texas are closed until May 4th. My son did tell me that the seniors will have their prom and graduation it maybe in the summer but it will happen.
Well must go take care everyone, and stay safe and healthy.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Well they saying April 30th now here so all is well so far. I have plenty of things to do around the house to occupy my time, I got 3 more numbers today.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP