Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues June 15th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 637

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues June 15th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 637

Hi Everyone, Surgery went well, I was a little nervous , but when I went for my follow up, the doctor said it was all good, sleep was spotty last night, and a little soreness, but nothing I can't handle.

Here are the numbers for tonight, and I will throw in a few extra.

B-5  N-44  I-16  G-48  O-66

I-27  G-53  O-62  B-11  I-20

N-33  I-24  G-56  B-3  N-35

O-73  I-18  G-60  N-39

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen. If you see blue smurf then green smurf like people, don't be surprised. By Monday next week you'll be seeing clearly.  I'm surprised that you see well enough to post the numbers today.

View solution in original post

Social Butterfly

Oh Jen that’s good news- please take care.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen. If you see blue smurf then green smurf like people, don't be surprised. By Monday next week you'll be seeing clearly.  I'm surprised that you see well enough to post the numbers today.

Honored Social Butterfly

I used a pair of cheaters, but everything is much clearer' My right eye will be done on Monday, yeah , I thought it was a little early, but hoping it goes well too. Some of the lights in the house seem way too bright, and I always complained about there not being bright enough. The doctor says it will take a few more days to even up.

Honored Social Butterfly

Happy to hear your surgery went well, I got a few numbers some lining up together.

Honored Social Butterfly

Glad the surgery went well Jen. The best I am doing is halfway to a bingo. I expect it will go tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen glad to hear your surgery went well. Have you noticed how vivid the colors are and how the picture on the tv is clearer?

I got some good numbers tonight, thanks. Yesterday I went for a MRI Cardiac so the doctor can find out why my heart is not working well, and it took 70 minutes of me breathing and holding my breath, and an awful taste in my mouth from the contrast. I am now waiting for the results.

You all have a great night and stay cool, safe and healthy.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I know Charonanne, it's amazing.!

Silver Conversationalist

@jen43I’m glad your surgery went well. I have a Reach on card #158. 70’s here this week.

Gold Conversationalist

glad your doing ok , it is worth it.  welcome back. keeping you all in prayer.

WANDA MORRIS
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome back @jen43  😁

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP