Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thursday Oct 24th Our Bonus Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Thursday Oct 24th Our Bonus Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Cold out, but not as much wind, days are getting shorter, so not ready for the winter months..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-15  B-2  I-27  I-17

N-41  N-35  G-56  G-60

O-73  O-62  B-9  I-24 

G-46  and  G-51

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

The bingo elves are not on my side, only 2 tonight and still in need of 3. I am late tonight and will be even later tomorrow. We are going to bingo at St. Luke's. We have been talking about it and are now finally going.

Now I am off to bed. Good luck everyone. 

Regular Social Butterfly

Lots of hits for me today. However, most are interior fillers. I need the ones that dare being/living on the edge.
Recognized Social Butterfly

My numbers have been plenty just not the right ones. I have been busy this week, and I would get my numbers late.
It is raining but not like Sunday night/Monday morning where we had 10 tornados just east of me near Dallas. I got hail and spent the night in my closet, but it was really bad in the Dallas area.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes the days are getting shorter I'm gone have to leave some lights on now when I leave home. I got a few more numbers today waiting to see what tomorrow brings my way.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP