Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Oct 25th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Chilly out today but no rain, don't know what thye weekend will be, except different !

Here are the final set of numbers>

B-5  B-14  I-21  I-26  O-69

N-33  N-44  G-50  G-48  O-71

O-63  O-67  B-12  I-19

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, made some potato soup, it's whats for supper, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Morning - Nothing like being a day late & a dollar short - no bingo for me. Congrats to SassiLady!!! Please signe me up for next week. We are suppose to get a snow storm tonight & thru Monday - will keep you posted

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Bingo on card #140

B 1, 5, 10, 15, 3

I 16, 18

N 31, 42

G 46, 59

O 61, 64, 72, 71, 69

This was better luck than I had at St. Luke's tonight.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Another no-win week for me. Oh well, that will make a win so much more sweeter. But you can't ever win if you don't play. So, please sign me up for the next game. Thank you. Have a fair weather weekend, all.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It is very cold, and been raining off and on all day. I lost by two numbers. Congrats to whoever wins this game. Please sign me up for the next game and everyone have a great weekend. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

Jenn, this is not my week.  Still need 2 numbers.  Please sign me up for game 552 and have a good weekend.  Potato soup sounds like a Great dinner to me.  Enjoy! ! !  Michol

Esteemed Social Butterfly

It's rainy and cool here and don't seems like the rain going to stop anytime soon, I'm left needing 2 more numbers for the Frame.. Congratulations to whoever wins! Sign me up for the next game Jen.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png