Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Jan 15th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, It's tried it's best to snow today, on the ground this morning, but melted. you can pretty much have your pick of weather here..all in one day !

Here are your last set of numbers, Good Luck.

B-15  I-21  N-41  G-59  O-74

I-26  N-32  G-47  B-7

G-54  O-70  I-19  N-39

I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I'm missing 2 numbers for a cover all.  What? We're not playing the cover all game?  OK.  Then I'm missing the same 2 numbers for the letter E. 

Please sign me up for the next game.  Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No E here either, I still need a B and an O. Maybe someone will have it yet.

I am going for the Covid Vaccine Monday morning, hope I don't get too many issues after.

Have grea a weekend everyone.

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here either   good luck all. have a safe blessed weekend every            one.

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

No letter E for me I still needed 2 numbers, sign me up for the next game and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen your weather sounds like Texas weather. There is a saying in Texas " wait two minutes and the weather will change". 

It was really windy today. I was trying to put my purse in the car at Krogers and the wind was so strong that it took all the strength I could get to open the door, as the door had me caught and the wind was pushing on the door, and now I have a nice bruise for it. It was the passenger side of the car. 

I lost by two numbers, and they were the only ones left on my whole card. Please sign me up for the next game. Congrats to who ever wins this Bonus Game.

Have a great weekend and stay safe and healthy. 

Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

That snow missed us thank God for the lake but north and west of us got it. Anyway could you sign me up also Gary

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got down to I 22.

Please sign me up for the next game.

Enjoy your weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP