Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI Feb 1st BONUS FINISH

Hi Everyone, A decent, sunny day here, fingers crossed for those warm temps tomorrow.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-15  B-3  I-24  I-22

N-34  N-44  G-57  G-48

O-73  O-64  G-54  I-18

GOOD LUCK, It's pizza for supper, be back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Still shy of a  C by 2 B's. On the bright side I won $50 at bingo tonight.

Have a great weekend everyone and those of you in the North try and stay warm.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

It's too cold at the Mason/Dixon line.  The numbers aren't coming my way.  Good luck to all.  I'm getting ready for Sunday.  Hopefully, my team will win.  Please sign me up for game 520.  Stay inside and keep warm.

Have a good weekend,Woman Happy

Bronze Conversationalist

5 numbbers tonight but no C missed by two numbers,oh well.Please sign me up for the game 514 next week thanks.Good luck everyone and stay warm.

Social Butterfly

Oh Jen, warmer weather is on the way - we had 56 today - hard to believe.  No C for me. See you all on Monday

Recognized Social Butterfly

I lost by two numbers. Oh well next week is another chance. Congrats to whomever wins this game. Jen the pizza sounds good.
Please sign me up for the next game, and everyone I hope you all have a great weekend. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
Gold Conversationalist

nothing here HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND ALL
WANDA MORRIS
Regular Social Butterfly

Even if N43 is fixed to read N34, I still won't have the C of the bonus game.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you very much. Have a springlike weekend.
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen, is that N43 supposed to be N34? You called N43 on Tuesday.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

YES, it's N-34, Thanks, I'll fix my post..Jen
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

Pizza sounds good to me, I'm taking the day off from cooking tonight. No C for me I missed by 2 numbers, sign me up for the next game Jen and Congratulations to whoever wins!!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Not even close down to three numbers..Pizza sounds great...I made a seafood chowder for hubby (I can't eat shellfish as I'm allergic to it). It was an easy recipe consisting of chpd. onions,celery, which you saute' in oil about 1 tbl. than I added 2 diced peeled potatoes a little bit of water to cook until fork tender. Add garlic powder, two cans of cream celery soup and potato soup, 2 cps. milk and 1/4 tsp. dill weed, a sprinkle of paprika, a few hot pepper flakes, pepper , 10 peeled shrimp cooked, (med) 1/2 lb. cod..put this in with other ingredients bring up to a boil then stir and turn to simmer about 10 min. Fish will flake and voila' it's done serve with hearty bread or common crackers. Taste to see if any thing else is desired..Sprinkle with dried parsley...It will taste better the next day as flavours meld together... My daughter and I had fried Cod, home made baked french fries and frozen Asparagus spears...Carrot cake was for dessert as it was my daughter's birthday ...
Honored Social Butterfly

Sounds wonderful jonibee! Yummy !
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP