From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Wed Jaan 30th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Message 1 of 5
(Jen, this is the second time my blog disappears as I try to post it. Let's try again.)

On Friday, don't let the 50-degree weather lure you into the outdoors, dressed lightly. It is probably weather to sport shorts for the young, for us older models, it will still be too cold.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Hi All.  We started at 9 degrees this morning & now we are at 39 YEA. Only a couple for me tonight - still have a ways to go.  Stay warm

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Thats good it will be warming up some, I hope the next 2 days bring me some good numbers. Congratulations to Mary Riley and Miliannie 🎉🎉

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Well I am glad I have two more days because I will need a miracle to pull this one off. LOL!

Good luck everyone. Stay warm.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Wed Jaan 30th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Message 5 of 5

Hi Everyone, We had 2 Winners last night, Mary Riley, and miliannie, its on to the Bonus Game..

Woke up to -O this morning, now its -8, but the sun came out this morning, and pretty white clouds, looks are sure decieving...

There were over 200  closings around central Illionois.

We are playing the Letter C>letter-C.gif

Here are the #s for tonight>

B-4  G-51  O-61  I-30  G-56

O-72  N-35  B-14  G-60  I-21

N-39  O-68  B-10

Good Luck, The good news is it's gonna warm up to 50 on Friday, Can't wait, back in a bit, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season