Honored Social Butterfly

FRI DEC 14th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Foggy again today, but I didn't go out.

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-12  N-40  N-32  I-22  I-26

G-52  G-56  O-71  O-63

I-16  I-24  N-39  G-48  O-65

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, Need one more number.  Darn! !  Well there is always next week.  Please sign me up for game 507 and have a good weekend.  Stay dry and warm.Woman Happy

Social Butterfly

Please sign me up for next weeks game...I got down to two numbers on the Bonus game...Have a nice weekend health and weather wise...
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Social Butterfly

Ugh! I miss the bingo by one bloody number, as J.K. Rowlings would say. ( I just finished reading all the Harry Potter book series with my grandson.)

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Christmas countdown has begun. I better head over to my effortless shopping site, Amazon.com and do whatever it takes to have the gifts arriving in Hawaii in time.
Regular Social Butterfly

I missed by one. It rained most of the day, there was even a brief moment of snow. Last night went to a Christmas Concert with my grandsons in it, and it was awesome, and I was a proud grandma.
Please sign me up for the next game. Congrats to whomever wins this game. See you all on Monday, and have a safe and warm weekend., or if you are somewhere that is hot outside stay cool.
Charonanne E Kading
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I missed by 3 numbers, Congrats to whoever wins!! Sign me up for the next game Jen and have a great weekend!

Social Butterfly

Missed by 1 - bummer.  Nice day here today - lots of sunshine.  Have a good weekend & see you Monday.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png