Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI DEC 14th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Foggy again today, but I didn't go out.

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-12  N-40  N-32  I-22  I-26

G-52  G-56  O-71  O-63

I-16  I-24  N-39  G-48  O-65

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, Need one more number.  Darn! !  Well there is always next week.  Please sign me up for game 507 and have a good weekend.  Stay dry and warm.Woman Happy

Trusted Social Butterfly

Please sign me up for next weeks game...I got down to two numbers on the Bonus game...Have a nice weekend health and weather wise...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Regular Social Butterfly

Ugh! I miss the bingo by one bloody number, as J.K. Rowlings would say. ( I just finished reading all the Harry Potter book series with my grandson.)

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Christmas countdown has begun. I better head over to my effortless shopping site, Amazon.com and do whatever it takes to have the gifts arriving in Hawaii in time.
Recognized Social Butterfly

I missed by one. It rained most of the day, there was even a brief moment of snow. Last night went to a Christmas Concert with my grandsons in it, and it was awesome, and I was a proud grandma.
Please sign me up for the next game. Congrats to whomever wins this game. See you all on Monday, and have a safe and warm weekend., or if you are somewhere that is hot outside stay cool.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I missed by 3 numbers, Congrats to whoever wins!! Sign me up for the next game Jen and have a great weekend!

Social Butterfly

Missed by 1 - bummer.  Nice day here today - lots of sunshine.  Have a good weekend & see you Monday.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP