Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Dec 13th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Running late, it was my turn to chauffer the grandkids around, Dr appt, groceries, and so on...Then driving home in the dark, fog, and rain, so glad to be home!!

Here are the #s for tonight>

B-15  B-2  I-30  I-18

G-54  G-46  O-72  O-61

B-4  N-37  N-44  G-59

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, gonna relax now, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I am here late went to a Winter Concert at my grandsons school, and of course put it on FB. It was good and really enjoyed it.
I got a few more numbers, maybe tomorrow I will get more for a bingo, I said maybe. See you all.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Golly, I still need 4 numbers. I have a feeling no one is going to get this one, but I hope my feeling is wrong. So, good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

no luck here maybe tommorow
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Unless someone bingo today, I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the final chance to yell bingo. 4 more right numbers to call, Jen. You can do this. 🙃
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Got some numbers but only 1 match the  letter E.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png