From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What Do You Think is the Most Romantic Movie Ever?

Message 21 of 180
Yes....Yes forgot about that one!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 180

I've seen some pretty great romantic movies in my time ("...somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good") and I would find it hard to pin it down to just one. I saw some great titles listed here, but I would suggest one more that probably nobody else in the world would list for a romantic movie: "The Bible...In the Beginning" (1966).

Okay. I admit the movie itself might not have been all that great for romance, but the first time I saw it, I was sitting in the back row of a theater balcony making out with a very lovely young lady I was dating at the time. Making out (kissing and hugging) was as far as we ever went in the several months we dated. Yet, I carried a torch for years after we went our separate ways and I still look back on those days, and her, as very special in my life.

The memories are probably greater than reality.
Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 180

An Affair to remember.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 180

Franco Zeffirelli's Romeo and Juliet--beautiful script, perfectly casted, superb acting, gorgeously filmed, lush deeply-moving musical score.  A timeless classic--as fresh today as when it was released in the late 1960s.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 180

Romancing the Stone: Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner (whatever happened to her?)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 180

The Notebook! 

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 180

Well, it may not be the most romantic of all but it should be on the list....Nicole Kidmam is fantastic and to gather (co-star) I think (Jason Statham) light up the screen in "Australia"!!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 180

The Notebook

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 180

An Affair to Remember starring Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr.  I saw this movie probably about 40 years ago by myself in a movie theater on a Saturday afternoon after shopping.  Cary Grant is undoubtedly the most handsome man I've ever seen and that British accent probably the most sophisticated ever.  Deborah Kerr was so beautiful and that last scene when they finally meet again after her accident.  I just get chills writing this as I remember.  I bought the movie on video and watch it often.  Yes, there hasn't been a more romantic movie made since.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 180

I think the most romantic movie ever is "Pride and Prejudice" with Keira Knightley ('Lizzie') and Matthew Macfadyen (Mr Darcy). I absolutely love this movie!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera