Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Just wanted to share...how is your weather where you are?

Conversationalist

Just wanted to share...how is your weather where you are?

Here in Augusta, Ga. today, the temp is 74, sun shining with little breeze and it's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! People wearing short sleeves and shorts.  I have a couple of my windows open!

It is January 19th, right???  Unfortunately, it goes back to the 50's tomorrow! 

Loving it!  So, how is your weather?

Rebecca

Rebecca
Kudos
Views
Replies
Trusted Social Butterfly

This Winter has been more like Monsoon Season punctuated by some Cold Snaps...just that one Winter Storm back in December.

Trusted Social Butterfly

More foul weather and I'm not talking about our feather friends..Rain/Snow/ a real mixed bag depending on where you live...But it is January and Winter so all kinds of weather prevails..

Conversationalist

Goodness, you must be north of the Mason Dixon line.  We had a rainy and cold weekend but today it's sunny and in the 50's. Winters in the South are different from other parts of the country.  Enjoy your day!

Rebecca
Silver Conversationalist

lol. yes,I'm VERY north of the line. Its a different world here for sure. Hope your day is a great one.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

What is going on?  Why are my responses going to you?  I'm confused.  

Rebecca
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I don't think they are. I was cruising the site and saw his response to your post. It was where it was supposed to be. In hind site I probably shouldn't have responded,just maybe should have gone to the site and checked it out. I just wanted to thank him for the info. I'm sorry for this.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

If you would like to correspond maybe send through private messaging. This has become a zoo.

Rebecca
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

It's cold this morning. You can always check my Weather Station.

Personal Weather Station Dashboard | Weather Underground (wunderground.com)

Conversationalist

Not sure how to take your response. Are you being sarcastic?

Rebecca
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Oh no not at all. I wouldn't disrespect you that way. Not sure what I said to indicate that but I'm sorry. I truly do believe in the rainbow bridge and that I'll see everyone again. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was making fun.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I'm confused...did you send the message about checking a weather station?  That's what I was I was responding to.  I've never heard of the rainbow bridge but I do believe in the bright light.

Rebecca
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Rebecca2004 

I have the weather station and just added it if someone should want to look at it. It provides a link for FORECAST FOR KILLEEN, TX

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thanks for your response.

Rebecca
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Oh yes I did. Someone responded to your thread and I thought it was interesting and told him that I'd check it out. I'm truly sorry,I can see why you"d be confused. The rainbow bridge is where all of out past fur babies wait for us. Its a tranquil place,green grass and warm. They wait,young again,no aches or pains,for our arrival. They come to us once again,greet us and accompany us home. I just know in my heart that my guys are waiting for me there. I now it sounds silly but it's what I believe.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hey Lee, I just read this and I believe there is a large, beautiful green field, with a stream, and they are running around playing until we come to them. I have to believe that because there are several dogs that I still miss.

Rebecca
Silver Conversationalist

Good morning Rebecca,I truly believe that we will see them all again. I have too, I just cant accept spending eternity without them..

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hey Lee, there are two labs that I especially want to give a big hug!  Sometimes an alcoholic's discipline can be a little rough!  I think about them a lot.  I wish there was a magic pill that would help you forget certain parts of the past.  Have a blessed day!

Rebecca
Silver Conversationalist

That magic pill is something I think we all have thought of at some point. However the mistakes we make I believe we need to remember,use to our advantage, and learn from. They serve to make us stronger. I also think that if we can share those past experiences with others who are willing to listen we can eventually store them where they belong ,in our souls to become a part of who we are. I have made enough mistakes to know that altho this approach I speak of wont work for everyone, it has for me. Those dear labs are waiting patiently for you. May your day be blessed as well.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you for those beautiful words! I've made a lot of mistakes but hopefully I've taken what I learned and become a better person. He was not physically abusive to me but mentally. I have little self esteem. But, by the grace of God I'm a blessed person.

Rebecca
Silver Conversationalist

I dont know what it is about self esteem. Its so easy for others to take it from us. Its so very hard to get and keep. I know you will win this battle,I can see it in your words.

Conversationalist

Thank you for listening. Goodness I don't know where all of that came from. How are things with you?

Rebecca
Silver Conversationalist

It must have been inside of you waiting for a chance to get out.. Thank you for sharing it.. It helps me to listen,sort of lines things up in my life if that makes any sense.. I'm doing great! Its lovely here and any good February day in Maine we can steal means its one day closer to spring.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Glad all is well with you. Our General Lee saw his shadow so I guess we will have an early Spring! If you like maybe be can private message sometime.

Rebecca
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thank you so much. I'll look into it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Blizzard conditions here. Looking at 3 storms in the next 6 days lol. I'm envious.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Wow!  Goodness, makes me shiver thinking about it! LOL!  Hope it's not too bad! Are those called Nor'easters?  I'm not familiar with that part of the country, even though I would love to see it, do you have water on two sides of the state?  I watch a show called Weekend with Yankee and they basically film in the New England states.  The colors in the fall shows will take your breath away!  I hope the storms aren't too bad.

Be safe and careful! 

Rebecca
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

There is ocean on the entire southern border of the state, New Hampshire basically west. This storm isnt a nor easter but still a decent storm. Nor'easters happen when the center of a storm sits south east of the state out in the ocean and spins counter clockwise causing the wind to come from the northeast while the storm slowly moves to the east.. Usually alot of snow and high winds with those. Those are great days to stay in by the fire. I've seen that show you mentioned..

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you for the explanation...sounds very severe and serious!  Yep, a good day to stay in!

Rebecca
Silver Conversationalist

You are welcome. Its actually over now. Just got the snowblower out and cleaned the yard up. This one wasn't too bad,we ll see what the next one brings. Maine is so beautiful the other 3 seasons but we get used to this.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP