Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Just Chatting

Just trying this out to see if there are any responses and if it does work.  Never did this before. 

Silver Conversationalist

I made my final resolution years ago,that was not to make anymore. I broke most of them anyway but I really like yours. I figure the toxic people aren't worth my time and if I let them get to me they 'win". And THAT'S not gonna happen lol. Instead I look at the new year as another fresh chance at life. I luv the newness of the year and the chances I'll get to enjoy my life. The possibilities are many and if we discount the afore mentioned toxic ones we will reap the benefits of a positive life. In your case florida is coming and with it a new level of happiness for you in 2023. A wonderful change to look forward too. It WILL happen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I never make New Year's resolutions.  Instead, I look to the new year as the start of a new beginning.  2023 is as bright and shiny as a new penny and full of possibilities.  Start the year on a positive note and make it your best year yet!  ๐Ÿ˜

Barbara

Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment โžก๏ธLuv your response Barbara @Jerseystorm , Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚โฌ…๏ธ

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

Thank you Nicole!

Silver Conversationalist

Sooooo ? Is anyone interested in Just Chatting?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

@LeeS4949 wrote:

Sooooo ? Is anyone interested in Just Chatting?

M yes I'm interested but I see it's been awhile you're 20/20 right no you're not interested now I'm from Missouri by the way

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello and welcome to the community. Lots of good people here,enjoy.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Welcome aboard.  I'm about as new here as you are.  My problem is that I have trouble finding the chatrooms I've posted to.  IMHO they should make the rooms easier to find.

With that said, tell us a bit about yourself and/or your interests. 

arusk
Periodic Contributor

Hi,  I'm Aldo from Wisconsin.  Like you, I haven't done this before and don't even know if I'll get any responses.  I know there is a way to post to everyone in this chatroom but I haven't figgered out how to do that, hence this reply to you.  Here's hoping that you find this message and can help me out.  Thanx,  Aldo

arusk
Periodic Contributor

Hi I'm from Missouri I'm a Country Girl you say you're from Wisconsin that's cold up there I like animals I like music I don't know what you're likes are but that is mine tell me something about yourself

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would be happy to chat with anyone in SE PA or S NJ

Periodic Contributor

You're one up on me. This chat forum is difficult to navigate.   I finally got signed in and now I don't know how to post a message except, like this where I'm replying to your specific posting.  

arusk
Conversationalist

I agree with you. This site is not really user friendly.

Rebecca
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

If you start a 'new' conversation, it's easier. I have done that a few times in the past! 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Iโ€™m Happy retired and Free

Racquel Evans
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

trying to make this work let me know if you get mail thanks Phil

Regular Contributor

hi there let me know if this gets  your way, having some trouble here thanks

Regular Contributor

hi trying this out also. Can't tell if responses coming also I at T.phil6010@gmail.com thanks

Regular Contributor

Hi there,

I am in northern Michigan, very beautiful but seriously cold in the winter. It was -14 the other morning.

Conversationalist

Hey there, I lived in Kalamazoo for one year in the '60's and I can tell you being from Georgia it was not an easy transition, LOL!  I had never seen so much snow!  I have to admit the cold was different from ours.  Here it's bone chilling!

Have a great day, Rebecca

Rebecca
0 Kudos

Join the crowd 

Regular Contributor

Sorry if this is duplicate.  Please let me know if you receive this.  Just trying to get set up.  Please reply if you receive this.  Thank you.

Periodic Contributor

a little late, but if you set up to receive notifications, AARP will send you an email whenever anyone replies

Regular Contributor

Hi, how are all you doing?

Recognized Social Butterfly

Your doing just fine ๐Ÿ‘

Racquel Evans
0 Kudos

Been trying get my meds work out its hard to live this days

i dont think this a date line 

Regular Contributor

I'm not looking to date

Lon
Regular Contributor

I'm in the same mode

Lon
Gold Conversationalist

Lon1934....tell us about your AL experience.  Are you lonely?  Your photos are very nice...you look like a happy guy.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP